the preview

1095 days,still breathing the wall on that balcony had been constructed there is no more danger in the house at least by the material side.my uncle was going to be someone to be afraid about.allways broke always drunk all time mad never smile never laugh happiness never had knocked his door.Unfortunately he was the strongest in the house so he profited of his status to be the law in the house.after many tragic moment he made heat us with bottle of his drink, screaming at night, bringing shame to us.we got used to it.but a time arrived when he got far away of his limit,2012 i was now 10 years old and my uncle did the worst mistake of his drunk life. One night he camed back home in a state worse than ever usually he gets calm after a moment of uncontrolled rage but this time he didn't calm he screamed he was breaking everything his hand touched,then arrived the moment he tooked the Bootle and hited my father and knocked  him,my mom dragged my father to thier room and closed the door and tooled to stay in my room what ever happens he was hitting on thier room so hard you could think it was a war raging,his voice, seeing my father been hit, seeing my mom crying like that had awaken something in me a terrible entity and it was not a demon it was worste than that it was a human outfull of rage. I tooked a chair a wooden one and charged straight to him and hited him so hard that he undrunked,he was screaming crying begging me to stop a side of me was trying to stop me but the side that pushed me to continue was stronger my mind my heart they were telling me that he deserved it.after many blow the chair broked to pieces my father had just got his Consciousness back he opened the door seen the scene and understood what happened he went to his brother and helped him get up he was just a little wonnded he told mom that he is driving him to hospital,not a word not a single one he didn't care at all about me he didn't even put an eyes on me,my mom tooked the chair and his pieces away and gone to sleep she did the same inngorence as my dad did to me,i didn't even know what to do washing my hands or go sleep or check on my mom but why would I she didn't care about me.so i went to sleep the day after i woke up to see a my father and uncle talking in joy,it was like that night was  a last moment of rage.no one talked to me about what happened no one camed to check on me.it was then that i received a preview of my life it was then i knew not a single person deserve my attention or my care it was then i  understood that i was alone against the world.