mistake

Life,some say life is a gift they say the simple fact of being alive is a chance,a present.just breathing normally walk and talk. being able to do all this simple things is enough for them they don't need to be rich neither does they need to be celebrities or rule on anything or owning anything that most people don't have.
Other people say it's a test if any of us can resist to life temptation and that magnet attracting us to do evil we will be rewarded you just have to be a good person don't steal don't kill Don't sin and all that challenging living will be benific.
And most of them say it's a punishment they all have a reason to say that, some have their heart break and can't stand to live anymore some find difficulties at life responsibilities and requirements some father's can't feed their families some have to fight from the very moment their born to the last stand other get strikes from every side fake friend oppressive family no future,and what combine every one who think of life as a punishment diseases and death of close one.
But me i think that life was a mistake,the very simple concept of making life was a mistake or at least it wouldn't be if some people wasn't born the world would be a better one without some people.