CHAPTER 6

Y/N POV

Is he gonna beat me now ?

He came closer and closer and closer. He held my chin in his hand and came closer to my face. He leaned a bit more and whispered something in my ear with his deep voice.

Soobin : Open your pretty mouth darling.

He said softly but still I didn't open unaware of his intentions. As I disobeyed him , he left my chin and grabbed handful of my hair in his fist.

Soobin : Don't make me repeat my words darling.

His darling sent shivers through my spine and now I don't want to disobey him so I opened my mouth.

He smirked and took out something from his pocket.

Blindfold ?

He tied the blindfold around my eyes and tightened it.

Soobin : stick out your tongue.

I did as he said and the next thing I felt was something hot in my tongue as if my tongue is burning. He sprinkled something on my tongue. It's really burning a lot. I screamed.

Y/N : S-Soobin , it's b-b-burning..

Soobin : it should darling.. this is what you deserve. Say my love's name again from your tongue and next time I'll cut this tongue off. Remember , the thing which I hate the most is someone pathetic saying my love's name from their pathetic mouth.

Tears streamed down even if there was blindfold.

Soobin : now get up.

I can't see anything. I was feeling helpless. I was having difficulty in standing up.

Soobin : you are literally so pathetic..

He grabbed my arm and made me stood up. He then dragged me somewhere I don't know.

Y/N : S-Soobin *sob* please give me w-water.

Soobin : shut your pathetic mouth and for god damn sake , stop crying. It is making me mad even more.

I tried to control myself but I failed.

Soobin : ah ! the thing which I hate the most is someone disobeying me.

He then pushed me and something sharp hit my stomach. I touched it and it looked like some edge of a table. Then I heard some noises of dishes. I was standing there helpless unaware of the next thing he's gonna do. When he was done , he grabbed my hand and dipped it in something. It was burning hot !

Y/N : ahhhhhhh !!! S-Soobin !!! Please it's b-b-burning..

Soobin : with this hand , u hit me right ? Now this is what u deserve for hitting me.

He dipped my hand even more. Now I can't feel my hands. They are burning as hell. Someone save me.

Soobin : the thing I hate the most is someone insulting me in public whether it's emotional or physical.

Y/N : S-Soobin.. I'm r-really so-sorry.

Soobin : you bi-

Before he could continue himself , someone's phone started ringing. The ringtone is not mine , so maybe his phone is ringing. He pulled my hands out of the burning water and picked up the call.

// On call //

Soobin : yes mom..

Soobin : she is doing good.

Soobin : we are in m-mall.

Soobin : okay mom.

Soobin : yea I will tell her.

Soobin : hmmm bye.

// Call ended //

Soobin : you are lucky that mom saved u this time.

He opened my blindfold and my teary eyes met with his dark one.

Y/N : p-please I'm sorry.

Soobin : you are so annoying.

He said and left. I fall on my knees and started crying.

How could you be so cruel ? God , what did I even do to deserve all this ?

I then managed to stand up and went to the where my feet took me. When I came here , I didn't get time to see this place. I looked around the place and it was indeed beautiful. I then chuckled remembering the moments of few minutes ago.. Bloody hell happening inside this beautiful paradise.

I stopped myself in the place looking like a living room and saw Soobin on the couch using his phone. I didn't know what to do I just stood. I was admiring him , the way he is sitting , the way he is holding his phone , the way he is brushing his bangs back and the way he is smiling while using his phone.. wait smiling ? Oh my god his smile is so cute.

But...

He is a biggest nightmare dressed like a daydream.

He then looked up and our eyes met. I looked away trying not to blush. blush ? After all this torture ? What is happening to u Y/N ?

He then came towards me.

Soobin : listen , we are going to mall and DON'T EVER THINK THAT I WANT TO GO WITH YOU. It is just because of mom. She called me and told me to buy u something. Now don't throw any tantrum.. understood ?

I nodded.

Soobin : now follow me.

He went to the door and I followed him.

We both sat in his car and he drove off.

@at mall

We were at the accessories shop. I don't want to buy anything neither he wants to buy for me. We both ar just doing it because of his mom.

My eyes fell on a necklace and I stopped walking.

A tear dropped necklace.

I liked this a lot. It's simple and elegant. I told the shopkeeper to give that necklace. She gave me and I admired the way it was designed. I looked at Soobin and he was busy in his phone while smiling.. maybe he is texting his pretty girlfriend.

I told the shopkeeper to pack that necklace because I don't want to wear it here and atleast not in front of him. She packed it and guess what I purchased it with my own money because he doesn't give a damn about me. I thanked her and went to soobin.

Y/N : I'm done shopping.

Soobin : hmm.

He didn't even ask me what I bought... Dumb Y/N , why would he even ask ?

TIME SKIP

He dropped me to my home and I went straight to the kitchen first and drank some water. The house was silent because mom and dad are out for dinner with the Choi Family except Soobin.

I then took out some ice packs and pressed them on my hand. They were so relieving. I feel nothing towards him but still I feel bad for being treated like this by my soon-to-be husband.