CHAPTER 25

SOOBIN POV

I woke up and stretched. I sat on the bed and looked at the side only to see Yewon sleeping. My head hurts like hell so I massaged the back of my head a few times. I removed the covers from myself and realised that I'm naked. I looked at Yewon again and remembered what actually happened last night.

I used protection , didn't I ?

Suddenly the thought of Y/N striked my mind. I remembered how she saw me yesterday. I sighed and got off the bed. I wore my pants and grabbed a shirt from the closet. I wore it and ruffled my hair. I look like a whole mess right now. I walked to the door of the room and took a breath before opening it. As I opened it , something fall on my feet making me startled. It took me a few seconds to realise that it's Y/N. She is asleep. I bent down to her level and looked at her.

Did she sleep here whole night ?

I stared at her face and saw little patches on it. Her face was stained with tears. She did cry yesterday. I don't know why and how , but , I felt a weight on my heart. I looked at her figure and she was holding my shirt. I tried taking the shirt from her but she's holding it tight. I sighed and picked her up in my arms. I walked to her room next to mine. I kicked opened the door and slowly tucked her to the bed.

I feel bad.

I shook my head and walked out of her room closing the door behind me. I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I saw Rae-mi drinking water in the kitchen. I just passed by her.

Rae-mi : I'm so happy that you finally dumped her.

Soobin : who ?

Rae-mi : that Y/N. I heard you and Yewon unnie. She is back and I'm so happy.

I just hummed.

Rae-mi : I'm now just waiting for when you'll kick Y/N out of this house. She is disgusting.

Soobin : why don't you mind your own business ? It's my thing to take care of.

Rae-mi : whatever. Y/N must have realised by now that she doesn't belong to this house. Such a waste.

I slammed the glass hard on the shelf.

Soobin : will you shut up ?

I said and walked out of the kitchen. I'm feeling so disgusting right now. Maybe I should take a shower. I went to my room and saw Yewon sitting on the bed.

Yewon : Good morning binie.

Soobin : morning.

Yewon : are you going to shower ?

I nodded.

Yewon : let's shower togethe-

Soobin : I need to go to office , Yewon. I'm getting late so I need to take a quick shower.

I said and ran to the bathroom. I stripped myself and went under the shower. I started the shower and let the warm water pour on me. I am so confused in this situation. After the shower , I wore my bathrobe and stepped out of the bathroom. During showering , Y/N was in my mind the whole time.

How am I going to face her ? What is she gonna think ? - but why do I even care ? I never preferred her from the very beginning. I only wanted Yewon.

I pulled my hair in frustration. I looked at Yewon and she slept again. I sighed and went to my wardrobe and got dressed for office. I grabbed the car keys from the night stand and walked out of the room. I went to the living room and found Y/N sitting on the couch. She looked at me and then back again at the magazine in her hand.

Soobin : my breakfast ?

Fuck. Did I just ask her about my breakfast ?

She stood up and went to the kitchen without saying any word. I went to the dining table and seated myself. I started using my phone till the time she comes with something. After a while , she came up with a tray of boiled eggs and bread toasts with almond milk. She placed the tray in front of me and left without saying any word. I just looked at her leaving. I sighed and ate the food.

After finishing , I went to the kitchen to keep the tray back. There I saw Y/N washing the dishes. I went towards her and kept the dishes on her side. She saw and took them. I cleared my throat.

Soobin : where's aunt he ?

Y/N : parent's and teacher's meeting in areum's school.

I made an ' O ' face and nodded.

Soobin : I'll leave for office then.

She spoke nothing. I frowned a little. Everytime when I leave for office , she used to sign me off.

Soobin : I'll be leaving then.

I said and walked a little. I glanced at her once but she didn't even move. I sighed and left.

-OFFICE-

I couldn't focus on my work as Y/N was in my mind the whole time. She is ignoring me. She really is. I groaned as I realised I signed the wrong papers. I really can't concentrate. I closed my eyes and made myself calmed.

I called out Heeseung and in a minute , he was in front of me.

Heeseung : you called for me , sir ?

Soobin : yeah. Just wanted to say , let's go out together after work.

Heeseung : wait what ?

Soobin : a mini hangout.

Heeseung : but sir-

Soobin : I'll increase your salary.

Heeseung : I'll wait for you at the parking lot after work , sir.

.

Time passed by and the day ended. I and Heeseung went to the club but we didn't drink. We just talked. Heeseung is quite good at talking.

I locked the car and put the keys in my pocket and headed towards the front door. I took out the home keys and unlocked the door. It was whole dark here. I switched on the lights and frowned.

Y/N didn't wait for me today ?

I went to my room and changed my clothes. Yewon was already asleep. Before sleeping , I decided to check on Y/N once. But , why ?

If I question myself ' why am I thinking about her again and again ? ' , I really don't have an answer for that.

I twisted the door knob of Y/N's room and guess , it was unlocked. Silly girl. I opened it slowly and peeped inside. I tip toed myself and walked trying not to create any sound. I bent down and faced her sleeping face. I let out a deep sigh.

Have I started to fall for you Y/N ?

__

A/N : Their new hair oh my ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Coconut head soobin again ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ