CHAPTER 10

[ Slight Mature Content ]

Y/N POV

Y/N : S-Soobin , p-please don't h-hurt me.

Soobin : give me a reason darling for not hurting you.

Y/N : I'm s-still not recovered yet.

Soobin : didn't your d-doyoung take care of you huh ?

Y/N : Soobin , I------

He didn't let me say anything and grabbed my arm and started pressing hard on my almost fresh wound. His eyes were dark and full of hatred. I couldn't say anything but pressed my lips hard trying not to scream but I did squirm under him.

Soobin : did you tell him anything about us ?

I shook my head as a no. He chuckled.

Soobin : better not tell him or darling..

He held my chin harshly and lifted it upwards.

Soobin : or you know what I can do.

I heard something sounding like water. I looked down and saw blood oozing out of my wounded arm. I looked at Soobin with pleading eyes and shook my head as a no.

Y/N : S-Soobin , it's h-hurting.

Soobin : great then.

He then left my arm and grabbed my hair and started dragging me. He kept me under shower. He loosened his tie and tied my hands with the bars behind. He then started shower and I was under it getting wet.

Soobin : the thing I hate the most is someone doubting me which your sweet doyoung did. Stay here and don't try to shout or run or the consequences will not be nice.

He said and went out of the washroom. It would be a great scenario for someone to see , me tied up under shower getting wet.

___ _ ___

It's been 10 minutes and he still didn't come. My arms are hurting so much. I'm shivering a lot and maybe sneezed about 30 times. Why am I facing all this ?

What did I do wrong ?

My eyes are starting to shut and i can't feel myself. My body is numb. I whispered a last " soobin " before completing passing out.

SOOBIN POV

We were all eating food without Y/N. I couldn't concentrate on eating because of what I did few minutes ago.

Did I went too far ?

She is loyal that she didn't even shout asking for help. I smirked but it faded away after what Mr. Park said.

Mr. Park : where is Y/N ? She didn't come to eat.

Mrs. Park : I'll check on her honey.

Fuck no !

I got up and told Mrs. Park that I'll bring her down.

Dad : control son , she is all yours.

I passed a smile at dad and went upstairs to her room. I opened the door of the washroom and i didn't expect this scene.

She passed out.

I went to her , stopped the running shower water and untied her arms. Before her body could reach the cold tiled floor , I caught her. I picked her up and took her to the bedroom. I layed her on the bed and went to the washroom again to take the towel from the counter. I took it and went back to her and started drying her up.

Her uniform is all wet and became kinda see through. I controlled my hormones and continued my work. But this wasn't enough. Her body was still shivering. I'm now completely fucked up. This wasn't expected. I think I went too far this time.

I'm regretting.

Think of something soobin. Should I change her clothes ? Heck no !

Should I tell her mom ? But what will I say ? No , telling anyone is not the safe option. What should I do ? Should I call Yewon ? No , that's the worst idea. Think Soobin think !

I looked at her fragile figure again. She was still shivering. I went to her and hold her hands. They were freezing cold. I don't know what got into me , I started rubbing her hands. Her small hands were perfectly getting warmed in my big one. Once I felt enough , her hands were warm enough. Then suddenly an idea popped into my mind. Maybe warming her body will wake her up.

I thought about it for a minute and then i decided what I have to do.

Yes soobin you can do it. Just do it to save yourself.

I got up and went to the door of the room and locked it. I went back to her and stared at her. Without thinking anything , I stripped myself and went to her. Then , I stripped her and layed myself next to her small figure. She was only left in her inners. I wrapped ourselves with the covers.

I put her legs between mine and rubbed them. I rubbed my body against hers and provided her my warmth. I could even feel my junior rubbing over her thighs. I don't know what I'm doing but I somehow feel that it's right. I rubbed her collarbone and and then went to her chest and rubbed it with my hand. I lowered my hand to her stomach and rubbed there.

I have never done this thing with anyone else , not even Yewon. I know this is not right but in this condition , I couldn't think of anything else. I looked at her and her forehead is covered with sweat. I felt a bit relieved that my idea is working. She is not shivering now.

I don't know how but my lips curved upwards. But it faded away because of a knock on the door. I stopped my movements and a pinch of nervousness was written on my face.

Dad : Y/N , Soobin , are you both inside ?

It's dad.

Dad : Children , are you there ?

Soobin : Yes dad , we are.

Dad : Open the door Soobin , we all are waiting for you both.

Soobin : Dad , we are umm kind of busy , will join you in sometime.

Dad *chuckle* : oh oh I'm so sorry to disturb you both. Continue whatever you both are doing.

And then I heard footsteps fading away. I sighed in relief. I am feeling so embarrassed right now. What am I even doing !?

My eyes then shifted to the mini figure beside me who is now making some moves. I slapped her cheeks lightly trying to wake her up. Then I get some water from the glass which was kept on the side table and splashed its droplets onto her face. She squinted her eyes and I called out her name a few times. In no time , she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

Her eyes were looking confused. She looked at me and then my sweaty figure and then looked under the covers. She then looked back at me with widened eyes and before she could scream , I covered her mouth.

Soobin : it's okay , I didn't rape you.