CHAPTER 15

Y/N POV

Soobin : welcome to hell my pathetic wife.

He was so close to me and oue lips were maybe an inch apart. His eyes were dark as if he's gonna kill me this moment. I gulped and shut my eyes tight.

Soobin : The thing which I hate the most is people looking elsewhere when I'm speaking. So , fucking look at me !

I opened my eyes and they met with his full of anger and disgust. He was leaning even more now.

Y/N : S-Soobin , I-

? : Young master , your room is ready.

He stopped leaning and my eyes diverted the owner of the voice. It belonged to a lady who looked like in her mid 30s. Soobin nodded and added distance between us. He glared at me once more and left.

The lady came towards me and bowed , I bowed back.

? : I'm Aunt He , nice to meet you Mrs. Choi.

Y/N : just call me Y/N , aunt he.

Aunt He : rules are rules Mrs. Choi , young master won't like it if I'll break the rules.

Great. This jerk has even scared elder people now.

Y/N : Aunt he , where I'm going to stay ?

Aunt He : I'll show you the room , follow me Mrs. Choi.

She stepped ahead and I followed her lifting my wedding dress a bit. She started climbing the stairs. How am I going to manage going up alone with this heavy dress ?

Y/N : Aunt He , can you help me in lifting this dress up ?

Aunt He : yes sure Mrs. Choi.

She lifted my dress from the front and I did it from the back. I somehow managed to reach up the stairs. She opened a room for me and told me to get in.

Aunt He : Your things are arranged in the cupboard already. Have a good sleep , Mrs. Choi.

I bowed to her and closed the door. I admired the room. It was in the shade of grey and white. I looked around for cupboard and eventually found it. The moment I opened the cupboard , it got slammed shut back. I looked at my behind and it was soobin.

But , he was half naked and water was dripping from his hair.

I closed my eyes.

Y/N : S-Soobin , please wear a shirt.

Soobin : why ? Ain't you liking what you are seeing now ?

Y/N : I-- Soobin--

Soobin : what are you doing in my room ?

Y/N : Aunt He-

Soobin : fucking look at me when I'm speaking !

I shot opened my eyes at his sudden yell.

Y/N : Aunt He told me that I'll be staying in this room.

Soobin : you will not. Just go anywhere but not with me.

Y/N : atleast let me take some clothes. This dress isn't comfortable.

Soobin : hurry and leave.

I took a pair of pyjamas and left his room. I walked up to the room which is in front of his. I opened it and it was in the same shade as soobin's room. I went to the washroom and got dressed in pyjamas.