Authors note

(Skip this if there are further chapters)

Soo... I won't be able to update for a while. Like, I'm back maybe.... 2 days later. It's not that long but I last updated 3 days ago so this counts.

Anyway it is for some festivities. In Nepali culture, there is culture thing that once a year (the date differs every year because Nepali calendar doen't match with the Gregorian one) is celebrated, it is called 'Bhaileni'. That night, groups of girls, young or adult, go to different houses and sing and maybe even dance but that's optional. We sing 'Bhailoni' and as a form of blessing they give us money. So it's halloween but we have to sing and we get money instead of chocolates.

Generally, I start at 6pm and return home at 5am. Holy shit, I just realized we sing nonstop for 11 hours! With some dancing included and walking continously without rest on foot and in very uncomfortable clothes. We have to wear traditional clothes and it's exactly light and comfortable so yeah. Buuuuuuut, I get money. That's the plus. The event is tomorrow and we have to prepare the song and dances so I will be busy.

This year I won't get to play much because one, corona and second, our group is different. I usually went with my older cousin and her friends but now I have to go with my neighbours and they are all younger then me.

Okay end of rant. Bye!