Pt1: Beast vs Mechanical

Logos start to play as we view two giants, Godzilla and Mechagodzilla, rivals at the bitter end sprint towards each other to fight each other. Mechagodzilla grabbed Godzilla by the throat and tightened his grip to choke the beast but it wasn't working. When Godzilla kicked Mechagodzilla away from him, Mechagodzilla charged his boosters on his back as he launched towards Godzilla, punching the king in the face! Godzilla took the hit but fell down as he snarled low. Godzilla stood back as Mechagodzilla watched the king get back up and charge towards him but Godzilla pushed back! Pushing the mechanical beast down as he roared. Mechagodzilla wrapped his tail around Godzilla's legs to try and bring him down as well as he stood up. He grabbed Godzilla once more and dragged him like a ragdoll, dragging him before throwing him to the mountain as he groaned. Once Mechagodzilla watched Godzilla get up, he started to short circuit. Like something else was taking over his mind. He turned to where Fujisawa would be located and armed his missiles. [General Suki] "What is it doing?!" She shouted in the comms but there was no respondes. Meanwhile over there, he was spazzing out like he was having a seizure or something. When Mechagodzilla roared and fired the missiles, Godzilla noticed this happening as the missiles would be fired upon Fujisawa with each missile having the words...OM! Meanwhile in Fujisawa, the citizens, including me and Jasmine, notice the barrage of OM Missiles heading towards the city as the people panic and get out of the way as they make landfall. I grabbed Jasmine's hand and we bolted towards our trailer and locked the doors as we heard the impact of the missiles and people screaming for their lives! Back with Mechagodzilla, Godzilla used his atomic breath to push the beast down from behind and get his attention as Mechagodzilla turned to the king, with a bright, red glow in his eyes. However, when Mechagodzilla was going to make a move, Gabara arrived in time and bit the Mecha's arm! Stopping him and surprising him as well! To be continued.