Pt2: Lives

Godzilla got up to help Gabara during this battle as he smacked Mechagodzilla in the face. Mechagodzilla turned to Godzilla to try and smack him away while Gabara was holding his arm. Mechagodzilla then kicked Gabara down and grabbed the beast's neck to try and choke him. The fingers slowly stab into Gabara's neck, making him slowly bleed. Gabara struggled to breathe from Mechagodzilla's grip. But then Godzilla grabbed behind Mechagodzilla to get his attention and forced him to let go of Gabara as he fell. Mechagodzilla kicked Godzilla back as they both charged up their beams and both beams clashed into each other. As Mechagodzilla stood tall and proud, Godzilla's Atomic breath soon gained the advantage and hit the mechanical beast's chest, making him screech in pain as he fell down. Gabara and Godzilla stood over Mechagodzilla as he soon powered off. Godzilla was going to make a move where he was going to step on Mechagodzilla's head but soon the ASI reinforcements arrived in time and opened fire at both creatures. Godzilla and Gabara both roar at the ASI reinforcements before they take this time to retreat for now, unable to kill Mechagodzilla. Gabara dive bombs into the ocean and so did Godzilla as both creatures swam away. General Suki soon came out of hiding and noticed Mechagodzilla's body laying on the ground as an ASI Helicopter flew over to pick it up. To be continued.