Pt5: The Secret Revealed

As I walk towards the bathroom door, I notice a door left open with the words "VIP Only" in Japanese and warning labels as well. Unlike me, I didn't listen to the warning labels and walked right in. Soon, I discover a room not only full of files but documents containing information about something but what? I notice a wall full of cave paints that describe Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, and the world ender himself, Ghidorah! Other monsters were described as well. Like how Manda could be related to the basilisk. Anyways, I walked past all of this important information and continued onwards towards another door with glowing lights. I soon noticed that these glowing lights weren't party lights. Glowing tubes were attached to what looked like a large jar with a brain inside! But whose brain is it? I walked forward to get a closer look at the label on the brain in a jar and wiped the dust off. The label said "Hedorah's Secondary Brain"! I backed up. That giant mud monster?? But didn't Godzilla rip her brain out?? [Ishiro] "<You're not supposed to be here.>" I let out a little scream before noticing it was Ishiro Serizawa. [Me] "<Oh..I know that but..Didn't that thing die? Didn't Godzilla pull out her brain and she died?! That brain looked dead when Godzilla pulled it out!>" I pointed at the brain in the jar, shouting at Ishiro. [Ishiro] "<We discovered Hedorah had a secondary brain when we recovered the body. But it wasn't powerful enough to bring her back to life but we soon realized that every monster so far, had secondary brains. Because they were large in size and one brain wasn't strong enough to support just about..everything they need in order for nature to survive. Nature has its way on surviving and I believe that these monsters like Godzilla are their answer.>" Ishiro explained. [Me] "<But what is this powering?! Why use it for your own twisted ways?>" I asked before walking to the calm Ishiro. [Ishiro] "<It's the main source of power for Project Kiryu. That and kinetic energy we discovered in Godzilla's home.>" [Me] "<That's why Godzilla is appearing again. You and the ASI invaded his home. His home land and world without permission and now, he's taking it out on you. You forced Godzilla out and now he's going to force you out of your own home. He left us in peace but like humanity, we keep doing bad things and hope we can get away with it but that all changed when Godzilla reappear since his appearance 2 years ago.>" [Ishiro] "<Guards!>" Two ASI soldiers walked in and grabbed me by the arms. [Ishiro] "<Take him back to the waiting room.>" [ASI Soldier 1] "<Yes sir.>" They began to escort me back to the waiting room as Ishiro looked at Hedorah's secondary brain just floating in a large jar. The End? (Finished: 11/3/2021) End credit scene: Meanwhile in France, Battra (Larva) soon climbed on the Empire State Building before letting out a ferocious roar and cocooning himself on that building for his next stage in the life cycle. The End. Next episode is Godzilla: Hotlines S3 Ep5: Jet to the Skies.