Pt4: Safe

Jasmine pushed me aside and stabbed the female Matango in the face with the spear! It screeched in pain as the male Matango began to swing towards Jasmine from behind but I body slammed into the evil beast, clashing it against the wall as it stood up, limping before roaring at us. When it came running towards us, we moved out of the way as it bursted through a window, getting a glass shard stab in its head and killing it off, slowly. When we walked out, I decided to head towards the ASI base as I once again grabbed Jasmine's hand and moved us towards that base. For the most part, it looked untouched like no Matangos have touched this place yet. But then, as soon as we turned around, Matangos started to reveal themselves, males and females! They soon took notice of us and slowly walked towards us like being surrounded by zombies. We backed up towards the doors with only a spear as the only weapon we have against this army of Matangos. But then, soon a gust of wind blew heavily as we noticed something huge above us. Mechagodzilla being carried by the ASI! Our jaws were dropped when we noticed a robot version of Godzilla but soon, the ASI helicopters opened fire at the Matangos that surrounded us! A few soldiers, including Asaka, jumped down the ASI Helicopter as the Matangos retreated into the darkness. Asaka opened the locked doors for us as we all rushed in but I gave her a hug once we were inside and safe. [Asaka] "<Quite the warm welcome but thank you.>" [Me] "<What is going on here?! Soon the place was attacked by missiles and next, everyone is a Matango! Like..>" [Asaka] "<Kenji..I know but follow me please.>" We followed Asaka and the ASI soldiers to a secret bunker under the base as we soon noticed Mechagodzilla once again. Powered off because of what happened and a few cables attached to him to charge his power. When the elevator stopped, we walked out and I noticed it's like being in the presence of Godzilla himself because of how tall Mechagodzilla is! Asaka took us to a waiting room for us to wait as she sat down with us. [Me] "<What are we doing here..Asaka?>" [Asaka] "<This is like a safe room. To keep yourselves safe from those things and until we deal with them.>" Jasmine was watching us talk before she looked around the room for the moment and to check it out, setting her spear down. [Me] "<Well this room doesn't have a bathroom. Do you know where the nearest bathroom is?>" Asaka opened the door and pointed down the hall. [Asaka] "2nd door on your right.>" [Me] "<Thanks dear- I mean Asaka!>" I quickly walked out of there before she had time to react and she blushed in reaction. To be continued.