i. summer break

"UGH, FINALLY." Y/N whispered to herself, as the school bell rang, meaning school's out for the summer. 

she tried to make her way through the bathroom, going downstairs as the group in front of her had a conversation. she decided to listen too, without them knowing. 

"so, there's this church full of jews, right? and stan has to take this super jewy test." the small one, who she learned his name was eddie said."but how's it work?" the other boy who's name was bill asked. "they slice the tip of his dick off."" but then stan will have nothing left!" richie joked, earning a quiet snicker from Y/N. 'he was totally funny.' she thought.

"that's true." eddie joked back. "wait up, you guys!" stan, who they were talking about earlier ran up behind Y/N and them.

"hey, stan, what happens at the bar mitzvah, anyways? ed says they slice the tip of your d-dick off." bill asked him."yeah, and i think the rabbi's gonna pull down your pants, turn to the crowd and say "where's the beef?" richie joked, earning four laughs from themselves and another snicker from Y/N.

"at the bar Mitzvah, i read from the torah, and then i make a speech and suddenly, i become a man." stan answered. "i could think of funner ways to become a man." eddie said.

"more fun, you mean." Y/N finally said, walking in front of them. 

"oh shit." as henry and his goons walks past those five. "dear richie, sorry for taking a hot, steaming dump in your backpack last march. have a good summer."

Y/N laughed as greta, the school's biggest asshole besides henry and his school walks past them, bumping stan and y/n's shoulder in the process. she looked back and saw that greta was making her way to the bathroom. she knew that greta's gonna do something there.
so, Y/N being Y/N, she followed quietly behind.

"are you in there by yourself, beaver-ly? or do you have half the guys in the school with you, huh, slut?" greta said, pausing before continuing. "i know you're in there, little shit. I can smell you. no wonder you don't have any friends." 

"which is it, greta? am i a slut or a little shit? make up your mind." beverly defends herself. "you're trash, we just wanted to remind you." greta ignored, as one of the girls dumped the trash bag from earlier into her stall.

"well, atleast now you smell better." greta laughed. "let's go girls," Y/N widened her eyes and hide. "have a nice summer, beaver-ly." her and her group of friends walked out.

"you too, bitch." greta said to Y/N. "i saw you, you little whore. are you too scared to defend your slutty friend over here?" Y/N rolled her eyes. "pathetic."

"BEST FEELING EVER." stan said as he dumped his school stuff out in the trash.

"yeah? try tickling your pickle for the first time." richie replied.

"hey, what do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" eddie instantly changes the topic. "i start my training."richie replied. "wait, what training?

"street fighter." he replied once again.

"is that how you wanna spend your summer? inside of an arcade?"

"why not?" Y/N appeared behind them. "hey! you're that chick from that arcade!" richie said. "that's her?" eddie asked. "what if we go to the quarry?" stan suggests.

"guys, we have the barrens." bill, who was silent earlier, spoke up. "right." stan looked away. "betty ripsom's mom." eddie said out of nowhere, breaking the silent.

"is she really expecting to see her come out of that school?" stan looked to the woman beside sherrif bowers. "i don't know. as if betty ripsom's been hiding at home ec. for the last few weeks."

"you think they'll actually find her?"

"sure. in a ditch. all decomposed, covered in worms and maggots. smelling like eddie's mom's underwear." richie joked. "ew, that's fucking disgusting!" i looked to him disgusting, also smiling at the process.

"she's not dead, she's missing." Y/N looked to bill with a sad face, she knew the story about georgie denbrough, the whole town knows about the story of how he disappeared.

"sorry, bill. she's missing. you know the barrens aren't that bad. who doesn't love splashing around in shitty water?" richie then fell into stan, because henry pushed him.

"nice frisbee, flamer." patrick snickered. "give it back!" stan shouted. "fucking losers." patrick laughed and walked away. "losers." henry bumped bill.

"you s-s-suck bowers!" bill shouted out of anger. henry and his goons turns around. "you s-s-s-say something bi-bi-bi-billy? you got a free ride this year 'cause of your little brother."
all of the losers stayed silent. "ride's over, denbrough."

"you have no right to talk to him like that." Y/N finally snapped. henry and his friends looked over to her, "and what do we have here? princess." henry smirked. "you can't tell me what to do." he gets closer to her. 

"no, but someone can." she paused. "i don't think a certain policeman especially your father over there would be pleased to hear about this." henry looked to him who was behind Y/N.

"this summer's gonna be a hurt train for you and your pathetic friends." henry backed away and wiped his hand who was covered in his own saliva, on bill's cheek.

"i wish he'd go missing." richie sighed.

"he's probably the one who's doing it."