Chapter 2

sorry i have updated in a while i have been very busy with school  -_- but finally here is chapter  2 (p.s i will try my best to update more often)

Dream POV:

uhh why is Sapnap making go to this festival again??? but i mean at least George will be there... shit i am thinking about him again, Clay get over yourself he is in a happy relationship with......Ninja. uhhh i hate that dude but have to act cool around him.

"Dream! are you ready i have been wait for like an hour!!! hurry your ass up!"

great now i have to go to this stupid festival. *sigh* "I am coming! don't be inpaintion you baby!" I got up from lying on my bed and went to my favorite green hoodie from hanging on my chair and slid it on. then reach over my chair and grabbed my phone from my desk and left my room.

Sapnap was wait there at the front door, with a annoyed look on his face.
"Finally i though you would never come"
"That's the thing i didn't want to come but you made me come"
"Oh yeaaaahhh that right, well Karl gonna be there" he said as he open the door and we walk down my car.
"Is Karl the only reason you are going??"
"Yeahhh but there is free food!"
"Omg.." i rolled my eyes and got into to the drivers seat and Sapnap got in the passengers.
"Well George will be there to keep you company~"
*sigh* "yeah.but. He will stay around Ninja..." Sapnap knew that i like George but there is no chance that i can get with him cause he is all ready with Ninja.
"Oh you don't have to worry about him, apparently George said that Ninja had something else on which is a load of BS."
"Wait really!" I was so happy to hear that. So then i turned the car on and we left for the festival.

The rest of the car ride was full of Sapnap terrible singing skills and his playlist which btw was actually not to bad just his singing covering the songs. And then all of a sudden Sapnap stop singing like he just remembered something important.
"Oh!i forgot to tell you we have to go pick up George cause Ninja couldn't drop him off"
Well that could have been more helpful if he told me when we got in the car, so then we turned around and headed to George's house.

George POV:

"Ninja are you coming to the festival?"
"Sorry George i can't come i have something else on"
"Oh no that is perfectly fine I will just tell Sapnap that your not coming"
"Ok all good and you might need him to drop you off there as well" Well that's strange he would all was drop me off for stuff like this, then he just left closing the door behind.

Sapchat boi

Hey Sapnap are you going to the festival?

Yeah y?

Can you come and pick me up plz???

Yeah sure be there in 10

Ok cu

i went over to my room and grab a jacket and my glasses and went to wait the front of my house for my pick up. i didn't have to wait long until a car pull up in front and sapnap suck out of the window and signal to come to the car, and ofcourse Dream was driving.

Dream was a nice guy, nice, tall, handsome... Crap! stop it George Ninja is all ready your boyfriend. yeah right boyfriend, dose he have any interest in our relationship. I don't know what to do anymore, might as well forgot it and go to the festival.

Readers POV:

Dream, George,and Sapnap all got to the festival just in time of it start they met up with Wilbur, Karl and Quackity. They walk around the stalls they lost each other very quickly, Wilbur and Quackity disappeared somewhere and Karl and Sapnap were at the food stores, so that left Dream and George walking around.

They walk around the stalls  for a while till they settle on the candy stall.

"OoO candy!!!" George said with so much joy
"You want some?"
"Hell yes!"

So George and Dream went and bought a bag of candy each and Dream bought a lollipop for George. They chatted and walked around, then got around to the centre of the festival, the fountain. Until...

George POV:

W-what? But why why would he do this...

"What happened George? Why do you look like you have seen a ghost?"
"N-Ninja i-is" and I pointed to the other side of the fountain

Ninja was kissing another women... But why.. he said he was at another business meeting not here and with another person that is not me kissing her.

Dream POV:

That basted cheating on George with someone else!? I look next to me to see George with his eyes full of tears. Then all of a sudden George just started to run.

"George!" I scream with him still running off. Well that sure got someone's attention cause Ninja looked over with a face of confusion but that didn't matter. I am going to go find George not matter what Ninja says.

Hey sorry it took so long to write it school has being stopping me  -_-

Hope you enjoyed!