Chapter 3

all ready starting chapter 3? damn. anyway enjoy!

George POV:

why... why would he do that. Wait how far have i ran? i looked around to see i was in a alleyway of some sort and then this man was approaching me.

"hey cutie~"

"what do you want!?"

"heh. i want you body~~"

wtf who is this guy. he started to get closer and closer then out of no where someone came and pushed the guy away and stood in front of me. Wait it was Dream!? i blush at the site of him, he saved me?

"don't touch what's not yours..."

"ohh is he yours?"

Dream looked at me then looked back at the man and then said "yea got  problem with that???"

he said i was his... ahhhhh this is like a dream come true, and i can say this and it dose count as cheating but he cheated first.

"really? If his your then kiss him."

Dream turned to face me, he was like a head taller then me, very red in the face, i look up to face him. He grab me by the hips and pulled me closer, i blushed then it happened

Our lips connected into a kiss

Dream POV:

Omg my dream is coming alive, i am kissing the boy i love. wait but dose this count as cheating for him? omg his lips are so soft, ok i think this is long enough but i could stay like this for hours. Ok ok we should stop.

i slowly broke the kiss and opened my eyes, when i opened them my gaze met George's. we stared for a bit then, i looked around to see the guy was not there anymore and it was just me and George

"hey i am really sorry-" and before i could finish my sentence George put his hands on my face

"It's fine clay"

he just called by my real name. i left my face turning bright pink. then George pull face to his and made me kiss him. this is the best day of my life

"Omg you get a room!" someone called but i know straight away it was Sapnap, so i pulled away from the kiss and looked next to me to see Sapnap and Karl there.

"Says you."

"mhm touché. Any ways the festival light are about to start"

really? all ready? i grabbed my phone out of my pocket to check 8:15pm!

"Well? are you gonna just stand there and stare at your phone come on!"

Reader's POV:

Dream, George, Sapnap, and Karl made it just in time to see the lanterns fly into the sky, all different shades of red the almost lit up the whole sky it was such a beautiful moment for everyone.

After the lights everyone was starting to go home, Sapnap was going to stay over at Karl's house for the night which ment Dream was going to take George home

"Hey Dream?"
"Was up George?"
"C-could i stay at your house tonight? I don't wanna go back to my house to...him."
"Of course"

Dream felt bad if had to say no, especially in the situation George is in right now, and either way Sapnap was not going to home so it was alright.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''

When they both got back to Dream's house George was half asleep closely following behind Dream try very hard to not fall asleep and fall over. They both layed down on Dream's bed, then George rolled over and started to cuddle with Dream and falling asleep within seconds.

Dream POV:

I am literally shaking right now trying to process what just happened

And what is happening now!!

This is like the best day of my life and trust me i have many but not as good as today, today is just heaven-

*buzz*... *buzz* *buzz*

Huh?is that George's phone?

I carefully grabbed George's phone out of his pocket, to not wake him up. And not to my surprise, three messages from Ninja. I turn the brightness on George's phone then showed the phone at his face to reveal the messages:

Ninja <3

Hey babe where are you?

I came home from work to see you not here?

The festival ended an hour ago . Where are you??

Uhhh this guy is getting on my nerves why so protective? I mean you clearly don't have interest in George anymore by kissing another person that is not George so why so worried? Damn i wish i could punch him in his face and then kiss George right in front of his face.

Am i being to harsh on him?

No he cheated, and that is not right on many levels, and now he think he can act all dumb about it? Uhh i feel so bad for George having to go though all of this.

Oh but that kiss

His lips were so soft and he returned it and seemed like he enjoyed the same amount that i did. Anyways should sleep, I wrapped my arms around George which he moving very close to my chest i could feel his breath on my chest and fell asleep.

Well that's wholesome
God i wish i had that :'[
Anyways probably going to work more on this since HOLIDAYS!!
Take care!
(Words:888)