Chapter 3 - An unconscious boy and me

"Hey guys, so this is the third part of my story. I have sooo busy with my high school life but fianlly it's over. I have 5 months to myself and then I'm off to college, yayyy! So i'll be uploading much sooner. Enjoy. :)"

“I am guessing I have been subjugated to a curse, which has landed me in the future, in the room of a squeamish, insolent commoner. I came here from the year 1986; may I know what year it is here?" 

"Finally, I myself am confused about my current disposition. One thing what I can guess is that I need to break the curse in order to return to my year.”

  He looked dumbfounded; he slowly staggered to his feet and sat himself on his bed. He inhaled deeply, “ So basically what I figured from all this is that, I have a talking doll in my room, who is royalty, and is under a curse, and is from a whole different…..era?”

I nodded, pleased that he was keeping his calm as I was very aware of the bizarreness of this situation. I was about to give him credit for his cool when he abruptly got up and slapped himself on his face.

"Good heavens sir, might I ask what is it that you are doing?" He looked at me with a crazed look in his eyes and started rambling, "This cannot be happening, am I going crazy? But i was the one who hit the jock so why am 'I affected? I better go and wash my face."

He started to walk out of his room, but I guess he missed the shirt strewn on his floor and everything that followed after played in slow motion. 

His foot got caught in the shirt and he lost his footing, I forgot that I am a doll and attempted to grab him only to regret it a moment later, he twisted and fell on me and we ended up in a heap on the floor.

I winced as my head hit the ground with a thud. I could feel a heavy weight on me and it was getting uncomfortable.

Suddenly I realised that there was another soft pressure on my lips. I pushed him away and sat up abruptly, rubbing my lips and trying to ignore the pleasurable current which passed through me.

How could he, this insolent male. Oh what am I going to do now, I thought to myself. My father would be so displeased with mr right now.  I was too distracted by the thought of my first kiss taken by a common boy to realise that he was staring at me. I finally looked his way when I heard him gasp.

I slowly raised my eyes to meet his horror stricken ones as he gazed upon my face. Confusion must have been reflected in my eyes as he slowly stood up and mumbled something incoherent.

Likewise, I got up to my feet when i realised, my eyes met his chest and not his calves.

I saw my reflection in the mirror and realised that i had turned back to my original form. "Well, I guess your kiss broke the spell, we atleast got one clue about my peculiar condi-"

I wasn't allowed to finish as he took two steps back, gave another loud scream and passed out infront of me....again.

Oh joy!

****** So there it is my third update.

I am still new to all of this so please leave comments and tell me what you think.

P.S. The dress Rowena is wearing as a doll and as a grown up is on the side.

Adios readers,

This is Kat signing out.*******