Chapter 4 - The nightmare and me

While sleeping beauty was, you know sleeping; I bend to take a good look at the boy's unconscious face; he was frightfully good looking.

 Tanned, bronze skin; spiky, black hair; a sharp nose and absolutely kissable lips, wait, did I just say kissable? Shaking my head clear I straightened up and turned around.

 I took the time to analyze my surroundings in a proper fashion. I was in a room that was so small; it would not even pass as my closet.

There was bright light streaming through the window. I had never been subjugated to light in this manner; it was always the indoor lighting at my palace. There were quite a many contraptions, which I did not understand the use of.

I heard a groan from behind me and ruffling of the sheets, he was starting to wake up. "Well, look who decided to grace us with their presence this morning." "Ugh no, you're still here! Man I thought it was a nightmare."

I frowned, I had been told too many a time that I would be the subject of a man's dream but I had never been called a nightmare before. "That is awfully rude and contemptuous, apologize at once."

He scoffed, "Apologize? I am way too busy handling this....situation, I don't have time for your demands." His voice got louder with every word he uttered. "Firstly, this is not normal, secondly if you have successfully broken the curse then why don't you just GO HOME!" he yelled.

"Kyle? Honey? Are you alright? Who are you screaming at?"  We froze at the sound of this woman, we could hear her footsteps coming up the staircase.

He frantically shuffled around the room, turning left then suddenly right.

"That's my mom, I can't let her see you, she'll think you're one of the school sluts." I put my hand on his shoulder to stop his pacing, "Well, I do not think that you could possibly hide me anywhere in this tiny, little room. It is fine, let me handle this."

The door to the room opened, a middle aged woman, carrying a laundry basket, came inside and shut the door. She had honey-blonde hair, that curled around her waist, supple skin and even though she looked tired, she stood with her head held high.

"Kyle, why is there a girl, dressed like some Victorian princess, in your room?" she asked. Kyle looked at me, opened his mouth to speak, "Well mom, she is a fri-" "Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Rowena and I am the most fortunate fiancée of your son."

The laundry basket fell from her hands as she stood shocked in the doorway. Kyle looked absolutely horrified as he looked at me then his mother. He opened his mouth to explain, "Mom, wait, I can explain. This is not what it seems like. She is just-"

"KYLE BLACK! What have you done?", the woman bellowed making Kyle flinch. He turned around and shot me, what I assume as, a death glare.

Oh well, guess things work differently in this time period.

*****Hey there fellow wattpad-ers, 

       So this is my fourth installment. I know it is short, but it will get longer later on. 

        Keep reading, voting and commenting.

                                                            Kat signing out.******