blood sucker.

BLOOD SUCKER !

   —— EVIN KIM WAS KNOWN for his pretty looks and his fowl personality that contrasted against such delicate features

—— EVIN KIM WAS KNOWN for his pretty looks and his fowl personality that contrasted against such delicate features. Though most thought it added to his desirableness as many tried to break down the walls the he had built up. None have ever succeeded, the boy was distant and quiet, but when he opened his mouth profanities would slip out like poison.

  He hung around the wrong crowd, did the wrong things, and harmed his body in many different ways just so he could feel alive. His world was crumbling down all around him and he was holding it together with scotch tape. He hated people and he hated himself, maybe that was why when his only friends landed in hot water in school, he allowed himself to take the blame. Being suspended from school for a petty crime he didn't commit, his dad wasn't happy with him that day.

  The boy dealt with a lot of shit, his patients was starting to run thin and like a rubber band if you pulled too hard he would snap. So when he came back from his suspension and he found himself suddenly infatuated with two of the Cullens, he didn't know how to handle himself. Especially when they started to suddenly give a fuck about him and his unhealthy ways of living. It became almost too much too fast for him, even more so when he found out they were blood suckers.

 It became almost too much too fast for him, even more so when he found out they were blood suckers

——— authors note.

yes. i have in fact rewritten blood sucker to be a polyamorous themed book between jasper hale and alice cullen. why? simply because i absolutely adore the two of them and hated how i was originally writing blood sucker, hence why i stopped updating it after the second chapter. i hope you guys enjoy the newly edited book!

——— disclaimers.

polyamory. malexmalexfemale. topics of self harm.
underage drinking and smoking. sexual content.
usage of slurs. strong language. mature themes. eating disorders.