one

cigarettes turn your lungs black !

   THE EXPENSIVE CAR WAS filled with boisterous banter and deafening music, the windows rolled down completely which caused all three of their hairs to blow harshly in the wind due to the car picking up speed

THE EXPENSIVE CAR WAS filled with boisterous banter and deafening music, the windows rolled down completely which caused all three of their hairs to blow harshly in the wind due to the car picking up speed. The dreary weather nipped at their skins but none minded but one, Evin Kim. Who seemed to be in a foul mood the moment he had woken up to his alarm clock blaring in his ears. Though his friends would say he was always in a bad mood.

  He licked his teeth slowly, as he closed his eyes irritably an oncoming headache damping his mood as the two others in the cigarette-smelling car attempted to yell over the music. Evin leaned back into the plush leather seats, he placed his cigarette between his chapped lips and took a long drag. Letting the cancerous smoke settle into his lungs for a second before he blew it out the window, watching as it dissipated into nothing. Repeating this process multiple times and finding comfort in the way his throat dried, making him swallow his spit heavily in an attempt to clinch the dull ache.

The music was suddenly lowered, now loud enough to hear but not so loud that you couldn't hear whoever you were talking to, "excited to go back to the shit show we call school?"

  Alexander, or more commonly known as Alex, asked with a large grin and mocking voice. He held a cigarette between his pointer and middle finger as he turned around in the passenger seat to talk to Evin. Who was always designated to sit in the backseat of whatever car they were in, which was usually Nick's black Toyota Camry. Which the boy had gotten for his seventeenth birthday, perks of having rich parents.

  Evin gave a nasty glare as he blew out the smoke, not caring that it blew straight into Alex's unexpected face, "why the fuck would I be excited to go back, it's your guy's fault that I was even suspended to begin with".

  Alex's face scrunched up as he let out a cough due to the smoke being inhaled incorrectly. Which caused Nick to laugh at his friend's demise and Evin to roll his eyes. He pushed his artificially blonde hair back with one hand, but it ended up being futile as the wind just caused it to blow back into his face again. He groaned with annoyance but left his hair alone, glancing out the window as he brought the bud back up to his lips.

  "We didn't force you to take the blame for us," Nick started as he looked through the rearview mirror to peer at Evin, his eyebrow raised with accusation, "you did that shit on your own accord, don't go blaming us".

"Whatever you say," Evin took another drag from his cigarette, his lips downturned as the car became silent again. Though it wasn't for long as Alex had started spouting nonsense about everything that's been happening since Evin was suspended, which was for three months.

"Jessica has been asking about you," he spoke with a jeer and a loud laugh, his hand reached behind him to slap Evin's slim shoulder, "you sly dog, getting her to fall for you!"