Chapter Two

It wasn't as though Tim hadn't ever thought about it; but it was more in passing, in self loathing. Because in being in and out of mental hospitals, having little reign on his life and being psychologically tortured by his own mind - by the Tall Man - and given odd looks in his home town due to his 'extravagant' behavior, he had never really thought about marriage. He thought about it in other ways, sure. How he'd likely never get married -- never want to get married -- to anyone, much less find anyone that would actually consider him a suitable partner, much less want to marry him.

But these two made him think differently. With them, he was content. He was happier than he'd been in a long while, if at all, if he were being honest. He might not have lasted as long working under the Operator if the Tall Man hadn't brought Brian back to him (albeit unintentionally) nor would he have lasted had Slender not taken pity on a poor, defenseless soul and taken him under his care as a Proxy as he did with Toby. Tim felt more grateful than one would think he should have been to work under the Tall Man; but given the circumstances, their relationship might not have played out otherwise -- and he couldn't see not having a future, a life, a timeline without them as much as he couldn't live without them.

Brian was sweet, kind, loving; he knew how to calm the other two down, how to nurture and heal them. How to take care of them. He was the voice of reason amongst the three, as much as Tim hated to admit it. The sandy haired man also kept them up on their medication and routines, which helped them with their situation, in an odd fashion. He was protective and outspoken when we wanted to be, needed to be -- but somehow, in some way, he was still that same old soft, friendly, caring man he knew while back in college.

Toby was soft, bubbly, rambunctious; he brought out the child in Brian - and even Hoody, which was even more surprising - and, hell, even pulled Tim from his saddened stupour and allowed them to feel more human. Because what human didn't have emotions they at times didn't understand? And Toby was such an innocent soul despite his background; his parents having obviously missed a lot of his schooling and otherwise much needed information regarding the outside world. But that was alright; Tim would be there whenever he needed him, willing to help the younger male navigate the world around them with one scarred hand clasped in his own, another on that infamous striped jacket to help steer him in the right direction.
So, of course, when the prospect of marrying them first popped into Tim's head, there was no denying it -- he would marry them, make it known to the whole world (or the government, at the very least) that he was theirs and they were his until death did they part. And, given their current life situation, Tim was unsure how much time they actually had left in this god forsaken world. And Tim wouldn't waste another chance at happiness like he had before, much less their happiness.

He had been saving money regardless of the circumstances. He figured they - he, Brian and Toby - would find a way out of this hell hole long before their odd little relationship started (he half blamed Brian for talking him into having to take Toby along if they left before they ever asked him into their relationship because they couldn't just leave the poor kid to Slender's demise; and Tim had to agree), and so of course they needed money to do so. Tim had been careful to stash some in a box anytime he found some on a mission or what have you's. It was never really a lot that he put in, but over the years it had accumulated to a pretty hefty amount. It would have been used on things like food, hotel rooms, what have you. But figuring Slender wasn't as apt to dispose of them as they all thought he would (he blamed the entity sort of 'absorbing' the positive energy of the residents for some kind of food or nourishment like he did negative ones, and those just happened to change his personality over time; but that was just a theory), they likely had some time before anything bad could possibly happen.

So they could wait a little longer, perhaps, to go through with their plan. Especially if it meant a surprise in store for the other two. If Tim could work up the balls to go through with his newly devised plan, of course.