Chapter 6

The next day, Jungkook went to the same cafe again, only to meet her. He staying there for a day but there is no figure of her! It's make he really disappointed! He walk to the counter, standing still with his cold face makes jungwon raising his eyebrows.

"What's wrong hyung? Can i help you?"

"Yes. Where is she?" He ask jungwon makes jungwon chuckled a little and tapping his shoulder.

"Tzuyu noona?! She will going back to her parent's house when it comes to weekend." Jungwon said makes jungkook look at his face.

"T-tzuyu?"

"Yes. Chou Tzuyu. Noona's name." Jungwon said while wriggling his eyebrows while jungkook already smiling widely. He can't hide his feelings at all.

"Can we talk for a minute?"

"Hyung! Ah.. I was working! If you want to talk, wait until im finish working. Can you?" Jungwon ask makes jungkook sighing. He need to wait for him? A big no but... he need to know more about tzuyu too. Which one he will choose?

.....

.....

.....

"Hm alright! I will wait for you. Give me the same menu just like what Tzuyu always order." Jungkook said and raising his eyebrows makes jungwon chuckled and giving him a thumbs up. Jungkook then walk away from the counter, take a sit at his chair again, waiting for jungwon just because to know more about tzuyu. He really whipped over her.

In the other side, Tzuyu was going back to her parents house and guess what?

Her mom keep telling her that she need to get married as soon as possible and someone coming to propose her over and over again which is a guy that she hated the most. Her mom keep telling her just to accept this shit propose from him.

IT WAS MINGYU

"Mom! Can't you stop talking about him?!" She ask in annoyed makes her mom raising her eyebrows and glaring to her.

"What?! He just a good and nice guy! Can't you just accept him?! I love him! He's so respectful!" Her mom said but earning a tched from her. She really don't like him. Because of A REASON.

"I won't! I won't accept him even though i need to being single until I die!" She said and walk away while stomping her feet to show that she really don't like Mingyu. Yes, Mingyu always come and getting closer to her mom only to earn her. Her mom didn't know his trueself! Such a womanizer.

He being too hypocrite in front of her mom and of course he didn't know that tzuyu already know he is a womanizer! Mingyu keep showing his polite and nice attitudes to her mom and already earn her mom's heart but not her heart. She getting more hate towards him for using her mom in order to get her.

HYPOCRITE!!! WOMANIZER!! LIARS!!!

'HE THINK HE IS A GOOD LOOKING AND RICH THEN HE CAN FOOLED ME LIKE THIS??!! SORRY BUT NO KIM MINGYU!' She though and grinding her teeth in annoyed.