Chapter 51

Tzuyu sitting inside her office room after attending the meeting and suddenly her phone ringing makes she quickly accept the call which is from jungwon.

"Noona~"

"Yes jungwon?"

"Someone already forget about me huh after marrying jungkook hyung only for one month!" Jungwon said makes tzuyu chuckled a little.

"No! Im not forget you. I will go to your cafe today. We will later. Is it okay?" She ask while smiling widely as jungwon nodding while hummed happily.

"hm! Alright noona! See you soon!" He said before hang up the call. Tzuyu immediately stood up and walk out from her office room, wanted to going to the cafe just like what he promise to jungwon just now.

-

She get inside the cafe with a wide smile as jungwon immediately rushing to her, acting like he greet a VIP customer.

"Oh our pretty customer, please take a sit." Jungwon said while pulling the chair for her makes she chuckled and shooking her head a little.

"Just like usual huh noona?"

"Yes please."

Jungwon giving a thumbs up and winking before walking to the counter to make a order for her and guess what? A man was looking towards her at the outside with a smirk and of course tzuyu nor jungwon notice this. It's obviously Kim Mingyu. He get inside the cafe, walking to tzuyu from behind and whispering to her ear.

"How are you my darling.." He whispered makes tzuyu quickly stood up and glaring to him as she obviously know his voices!

"What are you doing here??!!!" She ask in annoyed and jungwon look at their direction with his eyebrows furrowed. He don't know about mingyu but... he already weird seeing this tense scene.

"Just want to meet you darling." Mingyu taking a step forward to her and grabbing her hand makes she wriggling her hand but he dont want to loose his grip. Jungwon grinding his teeth and quickly running towards them before giving a hard punch on mingyu's face makes mingyu stepping a step backwards and holding his cheek that already bleeding a little.

"Who are you?! What the hell coming here and asking for a problems?!" Jungwon slightly shout makes tzuyu also in disbelief this cute boy will become this gentle and much more scarier when in anger!

Mingyu smirking sarcastically and look at jungwon's face.

"Who the fuck are you huh?! She is my girlfriend so what?!"

"Girlfriend? Oh.. I think you forget that my noona already married?"

"Your noona? Tched, feeling yourself little boy." Mingyu taking jungwon's cap from his head and threw it away make jungwon clenching his jaw more in mad.

"Just go working and let me have your noona for a while... I will fuck her good huh don't worry."

Jungwon started to breathing heavily in really really mad

"I always hold my motto when working which is Customer is always right, but not towards a fucking bastard like you!" Jungwon giving a hard punch again makes mingyu falling onto the ground before he hover on top of him, giving the rapid punch on mingyu's face. Jungwon also receiving a punch from mingyu but he didn't budge and still want to beating him.

"Jungwon... Stop!" Tzuyu slightly shout and grabbing jungwon shirt from behind but he didn't stop until the cafe's manager shouting.

"JUNGWON!!!" The cafe manager grabbing his hand makes he stood up from on top of mingyu. Mingyu holding his swollen cheeks and glaring to jungwon and so do jungwon.

"What are you doing huh??!!" The cafe manager scolding jungwon who still in his heavy breath and mad. Tzuyu gulping and biting her lower lips. She could see jungwon's cheeks also swollen a little.

"I don't want to know!! You need to fired this boy or else i will bring this case to the court!" Mingyu shout and slowly stood up with his swollen bleed lips, smirking a little

Tzuyu shooking her head and want to backing up jungwon.

"No! Mr.K, Jungwon is not fault!" Tzuyu said in eager to say what is true.

"No! What ever it is i want this boy to fired!" Mingyu said makes Mr.K sighing.

"Just like what i say, customer is right. You know that, right jungwon? And you, tzuyu. I know you're our regular customer and close to jungwon but that doesn't mean you can backing up him. Fault is fault." Mr.K said makes jungwon sighing and immediately taking off his apron.

"It's okay noona. I will quit this job. You! Such a jerk fucking guy!" Jungwon said and glaring to mingyu before throwing the apron on the floor roughly and grabbing tzuyu's hand. They walk away leaving mingyu smirking alone and in satisfied.