Chapter 28

A week had passed..

They already discussed about their marriage with their parents and jungkook can't help but to being really really excited about this. Yeah he still keep his character as JAY K and tzuyu still didn't know about this. Their wedding day will be held in two weeks more.

Tzuyu's parents like this but.. her mom still keep mentioning about mingyu. She's too simp of making mingyu as her son in law! It's not that she don't like JAY K but.. her heart still with mingyu.

And yes, jungkook also didn't told about his trueself towards her parents!

TOO MUCH PROBLEMS AFTER THIS!!!

"Hey jeon jungkook~ Congratulations bro!" Jin said as all of his hyungs get inside his office room. He smile and raising his eyebrows in proud.

"Come on.. This is me! Jeon Jungkook." He fix his necktie to show off to his hyungs. Taehyung tched and so do the others.

"You better behave and explain everything to her after this.. Or not.. oh i will being kill by sana." Taehyung said in frustrated and grabbing his hair. Jungkook chuckled and nodding.

"Alright alright.. Don't worry.." He grinning and winking to his hyungs. He smiling widely since his mind keep thinking of his day ahead when he already married with her. Oh such a nice day!

After his hyungs going back and exit his office room, he take a file on his table and reading it makes he furrowed his eyebrows. He immediately calling for his secretary through the office landline phone.

"Yoona, please come here."

After for a second, Yoona enter his office room and giving a tint smile.

"Can you make a appointment for me to meet this project's engineer?" He said makes yoona nodding.

"Alright Mr.Jeon. You can meet him this evening." She said as he nodding before yoona exit his office room. He keep thinking of something that he saw just now.

-

Jungkook was waiting with his perfect suit inside the restaurant and will meet with that engineer. Suddenly a man come and take a sit in front of him with a tint smirk.

"Oh... So this is your true self huh Mr. Jeon Jungkook?" Mingyu ask while raising his eyebrows. Yeah mingyu is that engineer. Jungkook fixed his seat and glaring to him in mad.

"Give up from tzuyu and don't get closer to her nor her family anymore. Im sure you already heard that i will get married with her soon right?!"

"You think if she know that you're lying to her as 'a poor and nice guy' , she still want stay with you? I think nope jeon jungkook." Mingyu said with a smirk. Now.. mingyu already know his biggest secret.

"You're just the same as me. Hypocrite and liars. ops.. maybe im more good than you. Mr. CEO." He said makes jungkook more in mad and annoyed. Jungkook clench his jaw and also his fist.

"She is mine!! I wilk tell her the truth and she will stay with me forever! Jerk." He slightly shout.

"and you think she will still love you when she know about this? Oh god.." Mingyu smirking and raising his eyebrows.

"Best man wins bro."

"AND I WILL MAKE SURE IM THAT MAN!!!" Jungkook shout and glaring deeply onto his face. Mingyu smirking sarcastically before stood up, shrugged his shoulder and walk away from him.

"Aishh.." He mumbled while grinding his teeth.