Chapter 38

Jungkook thinking of something with a tint smirk plastered on his lips. He calling for his secretary, which is yoona to come to his office room.

"Yes, what can i help you mr.Jeon?" She ask while smiling as jungkook looking at her up and down, examining her outfit. Yeah... yoona outfit usually always sexy which is a tight skirt and shirt that showing her collarbone. She somehow pretty too but..

not jungkook's taste though!

In jungkook's mind, he have something that he want to plan again.

"Erm.. Can you go to my house tonight?"

Yoona eyes widened makes jungkook quickly shooking his head.

"No! what i mean is.. you just go to my house tonight and yeah, just wearing this kind of outfit.. it's perfect! Bring some files and act like you have some works to do and need to tell me. Can you? I will give a bonus!" He said while raising his eyebrows makes yoona furrowed her eyebrows. Of course in weird!

"Help me please? just follow this okay?" He ask again while smiling makes yoona slowly nodding.

"Okay great! Thankyou!!" Jungkook grinning and give a wink makes yoona chuckled before bow a little and walk away, exit his room. He wearing a tint smirk and could imagine how she will react. Ugh.. this gonna be great!

-

Jungkook waiting at the living room, just like what he planned. Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows when seeing he was eager, keep looking at the door.

'What's wrong with him?! Someone will come?' She thought and take a sit on the couch across to him. He look up to her face and giving a tint smile before the door of their house knocked by someone else.

"Oh here we go." He mumbled and immediately stood up from the couch, walking to the door while tzuyu really really in weird. He open the door with a wide smile and revealing yoona makes tzuyu immediately boiling. She furrowed her eyebrows and her breath already get quicker in anger.

"Come in!" Jungkook said while smiling before whispering something to yoona.

"Im sorry if she will getting really mad but please help me." He whispered makes yoona nodding and get inside the house slowly.

"Let's go to the living room. What's the intention you're coming here tonight yoona?" He ask while they walking to the living room.

'Yoona?! So this is his secretary huh?! Sexy! Quiet pretty!!! Ughhh!'

They take a sit beside each other makes tzuyu really glaring deeply right now. She getting pissed off.

"Im here to give this document Mr.Jeon. We need to talk about this. It's quiet important and tomorrow you need to attend a meeting too." Yoona said while jungkook just staring onto yoona's face and glancing to tzuyu. She looks freaking mad! He could see this!

He can't help but to smirking because of this.

"At this time? Still working huh?! Such a good secretary you are." Tzuyu said mockingly while raising her eyebrows, staring deeply onto yoona's face.

"Im sorry Mrs.Jeon. But.. this is important."

"Really?! Really important until you need to see my husband at this time?" She ask coldly makes jungkook holding his chuckled!

'Huh! She in jealous huh!!!!' He thought and purposely furrowed his eyebrows and look at tzuyu.

"Chou tzuyu! She just come for work. So what?" He ask while raising his eyebrows makes she more in annoyed. She grinding her teeth and immediately stood up and walk away from them while mumbling something that can heard clearly by the two of them.

"Then just go with her! Fucking jerk!"

He raise his eyebrows with a little smile, staring onto her figure who walk away. He quickly look at yoona and giving a thumbs up.

"You can go back first, Thankyou!" Jungkook said and quickly running to the upstairs too, catching for tzuyu. And yes, yoona going back with a chuckled, feeling funny about this plan of her boss.