Seventh Year Chapter LXV - Dreams

One evening, the seventh years couldn't sleep in their dormitory. The stress for the upcoming exams prevented them to even doze off.

"What is your dream?" asked Louis in the dark.

"To enter a professional Quidditch team." said Adam. Louis snorted at that.

"Your parents would never let you." he said bitterly.

"You asked for our dream, not our plans, dumbass."

"To travel around the world." said Laura.

"I can easily see you in an adventure like that." said Peggy.

"You could do that with your Healing abilities, like going in countries that lack of Healers, and go around like that." said Adam.

"That could be great, yeah." Laura paused, "I'd like that." she whispered.

"I'd like to be a Curse Breaker." said Marina.

"Still haven't changed your childhood dream, don't ya?" said Morgan.

"Nope. Well, tell us about your dream, then."

"I don't know, to marry Ingrid." they said. "Rescuing as many Magical Creatures as I can, too."

"These are not interesting dreams, -ouch!" said Louis as he received a pillow thrown by Morgan.

"Give me back my pillow back, now."

"Foock you, Morgan." said Louis, throwing the pillow.

"What's your dream, Peg?" asked Adam.

"To see my parents happy." she answered. They were all looking at the ceiling, listening to each other's breathing.

"I don't have any dream." admitted Louis after a moment.

They were all thinking the same thing now. What would have been Cedric's dream? It was Marina who had asked.

"For us all to be happy." answered Laura.

Peggy had cracked in tears first, quickly followed by Marina and Laura. Instantly, they were all crying. Morgan got up and turned the lights on. Their cries were split by laughs, as they all saw each other's faces red, puffy, and wet. They pulled themselves together, just enough so they could push three beds together, and they all climbed over them, hugging everyone. They finally found sleep.