18

" what do you want to watch hyung? "

jisung was wrapped in a red blanket , with caramin in his arms as usual. with the tv remote in his hand and a bowl of popcorn within arm's reach, he decided that he was finally ready for their usual horror movie binging with his favourite hyung.

jisung was anticipating for Minho's arrival and even made space for the older on the couch. he tried to call out for minho, but there was no avail. feeling slightly worried, he got up from the couch in search of minho.

" oh! sorry for not replying jisungie. i just got out of the shower and i was just changing "
minho let his hands card over jisung's hair, ruffling his luscious locks. jisung's brain short circuited when he felt Minho's strong pair of arms slot themselves beside his waist and his head rested on jisung's shoulders. jisung decided to ignore the way his face turned into a violent shade of red, leading the elder to the shared space.

" what shall we watch today? "
minho absent-mindlessly scrolled back and forth, feeling more indecisive than usual.

minho petted jisung's hair lazily with his left hand while the other was busy with the remote. the elder was rather focused in reading the synopsis of each movie, taking his own sweet time. however, the way Minho's feet were uncomfortably placed on the small couch, definitely made jisung feel empathetic for the elder's comfort.

" min hyung! you need to g-get up.. and i will make a surprise for you.. we can watch it later okay? "
jisung cocked his head to the side, plastering a bright smile on his face that was sure to be seen by the elder despite the dim setting of the room.  the elder was a tad bit surprised at the sudden request, but still moved to jisung's bed upon feeling two bunched up fists gently pushing him towards the bed.

" o-okay.. call me when you're done! "
minho plopped down on jisung's soft bed, careful not to squash any of his children ( his plushies ).
the younger smiled happily once he saw the elder occupied with the cute cat videos he was watching on his phone.

the younger quickly swiped a few of minho'a pillows, making sure to lay them out nicely on the couch. his next mission was to carry Minho's blanket to the living room. but that was honestly the challenge of his mission. minho was a terribly sweet boy towards jisung , knowing that the younger felt anxious and unsettled more often then not, the elder bought a gravity blanket for him. like any other gravity blanket, it was definitely heavy to say the least. however, jisung was filled with the upmost determination to carry the blanket without the help of his hyung who deserved his rest.

it was already much of a struggle to heave the blanket off the corners of the bed. by the time jisung was done with 2 of them, he had to drag the rest of the cloth so that it would rest of his shoulders. he didn't want to dirty the blanket by dragging it on the floor, thus he made an extra effort to make sure if landed on his shoulders instead of the floor.

he panted softly when he managed to rip the blanket off a little. it was extremely comical to say the least. while jisung was giving it his all, crouching down in a fruitless attempt to pull it, even going as far as imitating the action of pulling out a big radish from its roots. minho was definitely enjoying the little show in front of him. you might call minho cheeky or playful, but he secretly knew that one side of the blanket was neatly tucked into the mattress itself, which explained why it was so difficult to pull it off. jisung being jisung, overlooked this detail which resulted in him frowning a little when his efforts were infertile.

it was comedy gold , and minho just couldn't miss out on the opportunity to catch such a rare sight on camera. Minho wheezed into his sleeve, his hands were shaking slightly due to how hard he had been trying to hold in his laughter. eventually, he couldn't hold it in anymore and he just had to let it go.  a particularly borderline maniacal laugh that was still pleasant to listen to.

the younger quickly whipped his head around, pouting as he made a run towards Minho's direction. he playfully slapped Minho.

" hey hyunggg! "
jisung whined, hiding behind his life sized teddy bear named Ice Americano.

" oh no! where did sungie go to? i guess i have to watch the movies on my own.. "
Minho pretended to ignore jisung's little socks that were peeking out just the slightest.

" n-no! i am.. up now! go back to your bed devil bunny!"
jisung teased, guiding the older back to his bed with feigned anger.

" and you're going to help m' with the blankie first okay?"
minho felt himself melting into a puddle at jisung's adorable choice of words as well as how cute the younger was. he was snapped out of his daydream when he felt jisung's hand wrapped lightly over his own wrist, leading the elder to his bed.

" my sweet sungie, see? you just have to untuck one of the corners.. "
minho stated matter-o-factly, even lifting up the corner to prove his point further.

jisung nodded, feeling a little flustered at his own carelessness. however, he was still eager to lift the blanket on his own even if the circumstances said otherwise.

" han-ah, what are you doing? "

" i want to make a pillow fort! "

" okay hannie, i will help okay? "