2

"Irene, you have photoshoot later 5pm don't forget about it" her manager remind her as she getting off to the car.

"I note that, I'll call you if i'm already done" she said and close the door. She again here in the café that she saw one time. It's her second time to go here since Monday. She like the taste of the coffee it satisfied her, she also remember the one of the crew who get her order. She find him cute, he looks so warm. She wants to know him more and just hoping that the person is here today.

The café is full again, but she spot the space near on the shelves. There's a mini library here that also add in the nice atmosphere. Irene took at single table, although the café is full you can just only hear whispers and the bell that indicating there a new customer.

"Good day ma'am may i take your order?" Irene put down the book and look at the person but disappointed written in her face when it's not the person she's looking for.

"Americano iced coffee and strawberry cake" irene said.

"That's all ma'am?"

"Yes .... Uhm can i ask?"

"What is is ma'am?"

"Uhm... Is L is there?" She asked, she saw how the man smile to her.

"L.... Is on leave today ma'am" Irene sigh she really want to see him again.

"Okay thanks..." She said and grab the book again.

"Do you have something urgent with him? I can tell it to him" she offered because she saw her sighed.

"Oh, no it's okay" she said even though she want to asked further more, she choose to stay quiet and just keep it to her self.

'maybe i will see him next time' she said and just continue to read the book while waiting to her order.

"Yow lis!" Sam enter to kitchen and saw lisa there eating his lunch.

"Wae?" Lisa asked.

"Someone is looking for you" lisa frowned.

"The name?" Lisa asked. Sam is already used to lisa's way of communicating.

"I don't know, i forgot to ask but she's so beautiful!! She looks like so familiar.... Wait she looks like an idol" Sam just realized it now. "Omyghad lisa! Even the idol you stole their eyes" sam nagg him.

Lisa keep remembering if who is it, it can't be her unnie because her unnie is have a flight later to jeju for their photoshoot and beside sam knew her.

"What's her order?" Lisa immediately asked her when he remember someone although he's not sure if it's her. Sam smirk and handed it to him.

"Your a lucky ass man" sam tease him but lisa didn't mind her and just continue preparing the order. He also get a pen and a sticky note and draw a happy face.

"Yow yow.... What happened to your 'i have no time chuchuchu" jake entered and saw them. Sam just signal him to keep quiet and don't disturb lisa.

Irene is so focused on the book that she didn't manage to look to the person who is serving her order. She get the cup and take a sip. She immediately raise her head and saw the reason why she's there.

"I tho- i mean hi..." Irene suddenly feel embarrassed. She look at lisa's behind and saw the girl earlier winking at her.

"Hi, sam told me your looking for me? What can i do for you?" Lisa politely asked.

"Ahhh....ahmm..yeah, i just want to ask if who made this coffee?" Good thing she get an idea

"If i tell what will you do?" Lisa asked again.