89

"Are you done?" Irene walk inside.

Lisa still standing there while intently looking at her, she frown and walk near to him and flick his forehead. "Does the bad air caught you here?" She asked.

"Oh-.... What?" Lisa blink and surprised to see irene already standing infront of him.

"I said if your already done... But looks like you're almost. Let me help you" Irene and finished the buttons.

"Your so beautiful hyun" Lisa mumbled. Irene was got cut off with that, she immediately lowered her head to hide her blushing face.

"Stop talking nonsense, areum is waiting for us" She get the neck tie and starting to put in to lisa.

Lisa just watching him happily.

"Let's get married hyun" lisa out of nowhere said it, irene accidentally drop the watch that she's holding.

"W-- are you crazy manoban?!" She bend down and get the watch and glared at lisa.

She was taken back when lisa pull her in her waist to make her closer to him.

"Let's get married.... Hyun, I'm serious.... I want to marry you not because your the mother of my child... I want to marry because i love you hyun" lisa said looking straight at her eyes.

"L-l-isa let me g-o" irene tried the fight but lisa is Stronger than her.

"I fell without knowing hyun... I love you, i know I'm too fast asking you this... But I'll wait if your still not yet ready. I will wait until you love me too, until you want me too."

"The party is about to start... Let me go and fix your self, areum might looking for me." Irene remove Lisa's hand around her and leave the room. Once she got out, she didn't realize that she's holding her breath. She hold her chest and feel her heart, it's beating so fast. She looks like she run from the marathon.

"That Manoban, is he trying to kill me?" She cursed him and get down to the stairs, she saw lisa's mom.

"Irene, your here i was looking for you earlier. Is lisa already arrived?" Irene smiled and nooded.

"Yes, aunty he is almost done fixing his self."

"Oh good, are you okay here you looks so red dear? Are you feel uncomfortable? Your parents just arrived also, they are talking with your uncle outside. Let me know if you need anything okay darling?" Chitthips smile at her.

"I'm okay aunty Thanks for asking" irene and hug the older.

"It's nothing dear, you're now part of the family.... Feel at home okay? And anyway you looks so stunning at your dress" Mrs. manoban praise her makes the her to blushed even more.

"Mom" the two stop when lisa arrived.

"Oh here's the devil, dear you look so handsome" chitthips give lisa a kiss.

"And you look fantastic mommy"

"You're really good at observing huh" they chuckled and even irene. Lisa give his mom a wink.

"Of course"

"This young man, you two really looks good together.... I just hope that.."

"Mommy!!" Chitthips got interrupted because of the little girl who's running to their direction. "Appa you're here now!!"

Lisa and irene smiled, lisa bend down and catch his princess.

"Baby why are you running?" Lisa kiss his daughter cheeks.

"I was with amber earlier but I don't know if where he is now. Anyway my appa is so handsome today" areum cupped his face but lisa pouted.

"Only today?" He asked.

"I mean everyday" areum and chuckled.

"Like father like daughter.... The party is starting now let's go out now" chitthips said. Lisa look at irene and lend his arm, irene look at it before to lisa she was hesitant but she don't have a choice right now.

    The party started and everyone who's present are enjoying the party but for those who's like jisoo is already sulking besides her mom. The Manoban was sitting in one round table . Lisa is sitting besides irene and his other side was accupied by areum.

"Gezz elders party is really boring." Jisoo said while playing her food.

"Yahh Jisoo, can you please stop whining like a kid. Be shame on your self, look at your niece she's having fun" marco said.

"Yeah yeah what ever dad" jisoo and get her phone.

"Anyway unnie, i thought you invite someone?" Lisa spoke while feeding areum.

Irene's father and Marco excuse their selves to entertain some of the business man that present tonight. Chitthips and Seohyun is already busy chitchating while yeri go to the bathroom with irene.

"He's on his way. He just got back from states doing his business" jisoo.

"What is him to you?" Lisa look at her seriously.

"Yahh why are you looking at me like that? It's your fault that you didn't meet him the last time we had a dinner you know" she rolled her eyes. Areum is just listening to her while enjoying the food.

"What's his name then?" Lisa and look at areum to let her drink. "Are you done baby?"

"Yes dad, can i go to uncle wendy and amber in their table?" Areum asled. Lisa look at Wendy and his family table and saw irene there.

"Okay since your mom is there go, look at your way okay?" Areum nodded and kiss them before leaving. "Sooo... Unnie let's have a talk here what's his name? Do i know him?" Jisoo chuckled.

"You really know him my dear baby" Jisoo and chuckled.

"I'm getting curious about him...." Lisa and get a wine from the waiter pass to them.

"You will know him later .... Anyway, did you see jennie already? I heard from dad that the Kim's are invited" jisoo and look at lisa.

"Jennie? I didn't seen her around.... Oh, speaking of i didn't hear any news from her either" lisa said, after they separate their paths didn't cross again. He one time tried to check her and visit her in the same condo that irene living but she's already not living there. He wonder how she is now.

"Me too..... I wondering how she right now" jisoo mumbled..." Lisa, are you perhaps still love her?" Jisoo suddenly asked.

Lisa stop for a moment before answering her unnie.

"I love irene unnie and the love that i have for jennie right now is care...."

"Are you sure?" She asked, lisa look at her confused.

"Why are you asking me this?" He can't help not to asked because his sister question is too weird.

"Nothing, i just pitied the love story of you two.... I'm the one who witnessed everything, the fights, sweetness i saw a lot but sadly the two of you didn't end up to each other. I was looking forward for her to become my in-law.. I just hope that you two meet the person that will make you happy" jisoo look at her brother loving and patted his head, when someone cleared his throat makes the two of them look at him.

/////
Good morning my darlings!!!