37

When jisoo get enough, she stand up and call them outside and let them in at the same time wendy and rosé arrive holding foods and coffee for them.

"Does he wake up?" Seulgi asked jisoo and handed her a coffee.

"Still not, it's okay for him the doctor said it will help him to get well." Seulgi nodded and pull a chair and seat next to her. Irene also stand up and stare at lisa.

"He's just teasing me earlier" irene and chuckled fix his cover.

"He is... He even trick me and seulgi before we go to bed" jisoo mumbled, irene look at two.

"How long?" Irene asked.

Jisoo and seulgi look at each at the same time the other three people on the couch.

"Will be a year next week" seulgi said.

"I will not going to ask why you two hide it from us but i wish you two both happiness in your relationship. What ever happens in the future always remember that you two got our back" irene said and smile. The two sigh in relief, and thank them for supporting and accepting them.

They still stay there for a while until Lisa's doctor come back in the room.

"Ms. Manoban, i already got the results" the doctor get the papers from the nurse and was about to read it when he look around.

"It's okay doc, they are our family too" jisoo said the doctor nodded.

"Mr. Manoban's lab results is here and we can relax now because what happened to day is just a over fatigue... But i have some concerns for him." He passed the lab results to jisoo.

"What is it doc?"

"Does any of your family member have a diabetes?" The doctor asked, people inside the room look at jisoo waiting for her response.

"We do have, in my mother's side.... Actually my mother have it... Wae?"

"In his results, it's showing of prediabetes..." The doctor said makes them gasped. Jisoo accidentally drop the papers on the floor. "I suggest he started to reduce eating sweets and salty and other tasty foods in this way he will avoid getting it worse in the future. Who can come with so i can give you the medicine that he will need to take for a months?"

"I will come, seul assist unnie first" jennie said and follow the doctor.

"This won't be...." Jisoo and look at lisa who's still peacefully sleeping at his bed.

"Everything will be alright love come on" seulgi and hug her in the other side wendy hold Irene's hand and squeeze it showing her comfort irene lean to her and hug her.

"He will be fine unnie" wendy whisper.

Irene walk to lisa's bed and hold his hand...

When jisoo calmed, she let them go back to their dorm but jennie remind her that they still have a work in a few hours. Even she don't want to she don't have a choice but to leave lisa, good thing red velvet don't have work for the week.

Irene only left in the room, seulgi drive the black pink to their dorm while wendy will get things for irene.

"You scared me to death lisayaa" irene and caresses his face. "Let me take care of you okay?? I will take care of you... How funny that you will be a certified doctor in the next few months yet your here in the hospital but your the patient" irene chuckled and fix his hair. She pull the chair and seat there she feel sleepy so she lean her head in Lisa's bed while holding his hand.

6:00 am....

    Lisa woke up and surprised to see himself laying inside the room wearing hospital gown. He was about to get up when he saw irene sleeping there while holding his hand. He smiled and patted her head but irene got woken up.

"Your awake now, are you good? How's your feeling? I'll call the doctor" irene about to leave but lisa stop her and pull her to seat on the bed.

"I'm good and you don't have to call them. Where's unnie? Why are you here?" Lisa asked.

"They just leave a while ago they have a schedule today but later they will go here to pick you up" irene said. "Are you sure your okay?"

"I am, don't worry to much" lisa and chuckled. "Thank you for staying with me" lisa said, irene smiled.

"It's nothing.... You make all of us worried" to you"

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again" irene hug him.

"Are you hungry? Wendy buy a food earlier" irene and separate herself and walk to the table.

"Can i have chocolate milk?" Lisa said, irene stop and look at him.

"You need to stop eating sweets lisa" irene said and put the food in the try and pull the table in Lisa's bed.

"Huh? Wae?" Irene is contemplating if she will be the one will tell him or she will wait wait for jisoo to personally tell it to him.

"Wait for your unnie and beside we don't have chocolate here" irene and started to feed him.

"But it's my morning drink" lisa pouted.

"Stop whining your already 24 lisa" irene said.

"Look who's talking" lisa and playfully roll his eyes. Irene shove a mouthful food in his mouth.

"Just eat, you need to gain energy. Now, that your exam is done focus on your self and your own health first okay? Don't stress and tire you self"

"Okay mom...."lisa and chuckled.

"I'm not joking lalisa"

"I know... You just like sounds my mom, now I'm wondering how are you become a mother of your child in the future" irene look at him, she wanted to tell him that their child but won't it be too much?

"What do you think?"

"Of course you will be a great mom, i witnessed how you take care of them" lisa and smile. "How about me?"

"You too, your going to be a cool dad" irene and fix his hair. They stop when there's a nurse came in.

After checking lisa, she handed the medicine.

"Here... Mrs. Manoban, He need to take this 30 mins after he finish his food" the nurse handed it to irene.

"Oh-h.... We're not married, and it's bae" irene correct her.

"Hahahah don't you know her?" Lisa asked the nurse but the latter blush because of the embrassment.

"I'm a-a fan" she shyly said.

"Owww..." Lisa chuckled but he need to secure her safety. "Can you please keep this between us??" Lisa asked the nurse.

"I will Mr. manoban, and. Ms. Bae I'm really sorry"

"It's okay ...." Irene said then the nurse leave the room. 

"I will not blame her" lisa said when the nurse leave.

"Wae?" Irene and started to feed him again.

"We can't tell, maybe I'm your future husband" lisa said makes irene to blushed.

"How i wish" irene mumbled but it's enough for lisa to hear it.

"I'm sorry...." Lisa remembered something.

"For what?" She handed him a water.

"I invited you yesterday to have ahmm... Date with me but the--"

"It's okay, we have a lot of next time right?" Irene and wipe his mouth using the tissue and clean the table.

"I have something to tell you hyun...."