90

"Babe!! Your heree!" Jisoo stand up and immediately hug the guy her brother also stand up narrowing his eyes from the guy that hugging his sister.

"Ahuh, i miss you" the guy said and kiss jisoo's forehead.

"And i miss you too, i thought your not going to make it i was about to call you because your taking too long" Jisoo pouted makes the guy chuckled.

"Aheemm...." Lisa get their attention.

"Oh, by the way... Babe this is my one and only big baby brother Lisa" jisoo.

"Finally to meet you Doctor Manoban" the guy said and lend his hand to lisa but lisa just looking at him if not jisoo nudge him he will not cut his stare to him.

"Jung Haein.... We meet again" lisa and accept the latter hand. Haein smile but his smile fade when lisa gripped his hand. He hide the pain that he felt but lisa's grip is not a joke.

Jisoo feel the tension between the two. So, she's the one separate their hands and give lisa a glare.

"Babe are you hungry come and let's eat. You can handed your gift to grandpa personally" jisoo pull haein away from her brother.

"This wench.... How there him to take away unnie from me" Lisa just stare the two.

He turn around and look where irene and his daughter are but they didn't saw them there instead he saw the girl that he and his unnie talking earlier.

"Jennie...." He mumbled.

Seems like Jennie heard it, she look at lisa's direction. She didn't expect to see him early, she just got in the party along with someone but that someone leave her alone to get something for them.

"Hi ...." Jennie walk towards to him and smile but lisa did the other way, he pull jennie into a hug.

"Jen...." jennie smiled hearing his voice again. She hug him back and patted his back.

"You miss me that much, huh?" Jennie, they let go each other.

"Kinda, i was looking for you... Where did you go? How are you now?" Lisa pull her to the garden.

"I'm good now ..... I'm out of the country the whole year, you know I can't move forward if i stay here knowing that your just around" Jennie and chuckled.

They fell into silent for a minutes until lisa break it.

"I was worried you know, i remember the arrange marriage that your family plan for you...."

"Don't worry mom and dad finally wake up from there craziness. They didn't push it, they also cut the ties with the kwon. I'm okay now and now.... I'm hundred percent because seeing you happy with them especially with her it's all worth it." Jennie said, lisa hold her hand and caresses it.

"I'm sorry for giv--"

"No lisa please ... Don't, i made this ... I did this decision for everyone sake. I'm the one who need to apologize to you, I didn't even hear your side before making decision alone... I'm sorry lisa" jennie face him but lisa shook his head and smile.

"We're good now jen, at least your happy and yeah me too..." He said and hug jennie. The latter also hug him back, they indeed miss each other. After a year they finally meet again.

"Wait hyun.... Can you please let me know why are you acting like this?" Lisa asked when they put areum in the bed. Irene and areum will stay for a night in the mansion with lisa because the party ended super late. Well actually the party still not yet done but areum fell asleep in Irene's arms.

"What are you saying? I'm tired lalisa can you please leave me alone first" When lisa got back inside to the party with jennie they separate, he look for them around and saw them at the table that assign to them that's the time irene treat him cold.

"Are you mad? Did i do something to you?" Lisa sighed and asked her softly.

Irene close her eyes and look at him with teary eyes. Lisa surprised to see her  about to cared, he's about to scoot her but irene step back.

"You asshole, are you telling lies earlier? Are you just making fun of me earlier?! Huh, do i look like a joke to you huh!?" Irene harshly wipe her tears.

"W-what??"

"I saw you! I saw you with her hugging each other. Don't you know that i was looking around just to find you because you're not with us! Then i will just saw you hugging other woman.......i was hurt, you idiot! I was hurt... I don't know why i being like this" Irene and breakdown infront of him. Lisa pull her into a hug, he hug her tight.

"Did you heard us? Hyun, I'm sorry please .... It's not what you think" lisa said, irene keep punching his chest and lisa just let her be. "You don't know how I'm inlove with you hyun, Jennie and i just talk to have a catch up and closure for what we had back there. I love you hyun and i won't lie nor look other woman aside from you" lisa grad her hand and put it to his eyes. "This two is only looking for you, and this" he put her hand to his left chest. "And this.... Only beats for you" he said, and smile then gently wipe Irene tears.

"I'm still mad at you" irene mumbled makes lisa chuckled. He hug her again, irene buried her face to his chest.

"Hyun, I'm not joking... I'm serious, let's get married and i promise that i will court you every day." Lisa said and made a little sway since they can hear the sounds from the party. They are inside of lisa's room and areum still sleeping peacefully in their bed.

Lisa wait for irene's response, they both looking at areum while dancing. Irene wrap her arms around Lisa's waist and raise her head. Lisa look at her too, they both enjoy their little moment inside. No one dares to speak nor cut the moment, they want to feel each other. They feel safe and home in each other's embrace, irene love the warm embrace of lisa it's just made for her.

"Let's get married"