15

Third Person P.O.V
"You're here." Claude said as the trio walked closer to him. "Yes, your majesty. We met Sir Alpheus outside." Felix informed him as Athy looked at him. "Mister Whitey!" Athy exclaimed as Rosia smiled. "Whitey?" Claude asked confused as Rosia spoke this time. "Because he looks like a white doggy, Papa!" Rosia exclaimed as Athy nodded her head agreeing. Suddenly Claude turned his head away covering his mouth shaking slightly. 'Eh? He laughed!' Athy thought as Rosia looked at him. "Quite fitting for a man who like a dog won't stop barking or being a nuisance." Claude said harshly causing Rosia to look away whistling.

'Isn't that a bit harsh for the father of your son-in-law to be?' Rosia thought as she looked at Athy who just shook her head. "You've quickly become the nanny, I see." Claude said with a smirk as he noticed Athy on Felix's back. Felix knelt to the ground so Athy could get off as he rubbed the back of his neck flustered with a happy smile. 'I don't think that was meant to be a compliment...' Athy thought as she stared at Felix with Rosia besides her. Athy and Rosia began to run to Claude before the eldests top. She turned around running back to Felix.

She out the lollipop in his hand, while Felix looked at it confused. "Now that I think about it, I believe Sir Alpheus also has a boy that same age as the Princesses. Wouldn't he be a good companion for the Princesses?" Felix suggested to Claude as Rosia hugged his feet smiling at him. Athy on the other hand went to the gold that was besides the chair staring at it. 'Wow, look at this gold. I don't think anyone would notice if I took some...' Athy thought as Claude turn towards her patting Rosia's head. She flinched before turning to look at Claude.

"Is Athy going to have a new friend besides Rosia?" Athy said happily as Rosia gave her an offended look. "... Just imagining two children running around the palace gives me nightmares already. I hate it when it's noisy." Claude told Athy as she turned to Rosia. 'Huk, I was careless! I should have said I didn't need any more companions!' Athy thought as Rosia stared at her blankly the offended look still there. 'Waah! Rosia! I'm sorryyy!' Athy thought as Rosia turned away fiddling with the cloth of Claude outfit. "On top of that, a boy like Roger Alpheus..." Claude finished as Felix stared at him with a nervous smile.

'That's too bad, I was a bit curious about Ijekiel. I think he was Ijekiel. I think he was two maybe three years older than Jennette... Hmm?' Athanasia thought as she got lifted up in the air. 'Eh?' Rosia thought as she looked over at Athy. "As I thought, heavy." Claude said looking at Athy before turning to Rosia. 'Ehhhhhh?' Athy thought as she stared at the ground below her. "You're still light, but your cheeks are chubbier." Claude said as he looked over to Rosia who smiled up at him nervously. 'Felix...' Rosia thought with a pout as tears fall down her face. 'What are you doing?! You don't usually act like this...!' Athy exclaimed in her mind looking up at Claude shocked.

He walked the the two of them in his arms as he walked towards a bed area. He sat them down as Rosia looked at the pillows with sparkly eyes. She crawled towards one holding it in her arms. "I've been bothered with a noisy complaint since early today, it has made me tired." Claude said climbing into the bed besides Rosia. 'But it's only midday... Oh, this is soft! So this was behind the throne. Is it a place for rest? But it's in the Audience Hall?' Athy thought as Rosia turned to her. 'Yes, they are soft! And so snuggly!' Rosia thought snuggling against the pillow.

Athy turned to Claude who laid down with his clothes wide open in the stomach area. 'Huk!! This man, he's always so... immodest! His clothes are always open and he sleeps anywhere! Without any hesitation! Wait... so that's where you get that habit from.' Athy thought turning to Rosia who laid her pillow besides Claude. "That time, that song." Claude said looking at the two for them as Athy turned to face him. "Song?" Athy asked Claude as Rosia wanted to touch Claude's hair. "She called it the song that chases away bad dreams." Claude said looking at Rosia who started playing with his hair. Upon noticing his gaze on her she flinched and stopped playing with his hair.