LIGHTING NO IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

Lighting POV::

I got up and looked at the clock. 10:39 am. Wow me and Dennis slept late. I got up and put on a t-shirt and open the door and walked to Dennis door. And knock. "Hey Dennis you up yet." There was no answer. I was a little bit worried. And so I walked in. And the next thing I knew was Duncan sleeping with Dennis. My eyes widen. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!" and with that said Duncan and Dennis woke up. "What the fuck Lighting what the hell do you want!" Yelled Dennis. I knew she was mad at me but I was ferious. "Why the fuck is Duncan here."

"Look lighting let me explain." Said Duncan. But I didn't want to hear it. I pin Duncan to the wall. "Now tell me what the fuck are you doing here!? And did you touch her or anything?!"

"Lighting calm down I'm fine."  Yelled Dennis. I did listen to her and pushed Duncan in the stomach.

Duncan POV::

I yelled in pain. Why was lighting so mad. It's not like I had touch her or anything. I couldn't take it anymore so I push him off of me. "Look lighting I tried to be nice but-" then I got cut off by Dennis. "Stop it you two! I'm no one to fought for! Now STOP IT. You two are acting like idiots." Dennis yelled at us. So I listen and looked at lighting in discuss. Lighting looked at me the same way. "That's it. Duncan you can never see Dennis ever again." And right there my heart sank. I couldn't see Dennis ever again. "Why?!? I didn't do anything wrong!"

"You slept with her. And I never gave you permission to come in our house." Yelled lighting

"You didn't but Dennis did. You know what fuck you. fuck my life. Fuck everything." I said storming out of the house.

Lighting POV::

"And you," I turned around to face Dennis. "You can never leave this place!"

"Why lighting that's not fair."

"Life not fair." I said slamming the door and locking the door.