So how was the date

Diamond POV::

I closed the door on lighting. And ran to Duncan's and my room. "I can't believe I just did that."

"Did what?" Said Duncan laying on the top bunk of our bed. "Um N-nothing I just um nothing." I said walking over to the bottom bed. as I laid down and grab my favorite book of all time 'the secret island' Duncan leaned over and grabbed my book. "I'll give you your precious book back if you tell me what did you just do?"

"I did nothing. I just went on a walk. And then I bumped into lighting and that's all."

"Whoa you bump into lighting. did he touch you or anything? what did you guys talk about? what did he do? tell me the details!"

"Nothing we're just talking about how your day went and then after a long walk he brought me home and then I um..."

" Diamond if you dont tell me now I will tell Dad that you were with lightning."

"No! Fine I just gave him a kiss goodbye."

"You what?!?! Where did you kiss him? No more importantly why did you kiss him?!"

" okay the reason why I kiss him is none of your business. And buzz out of my life will ya." I said going into the covers and covering my head with my blankets. "Fine. I guess I can't control your life or what you do."

"Thanks. Now can I please have my book back."

"I guess you can." Duncan said handing over my book. I quickly grabbed it and began to read. Meanwhile at lighting's house.

Lighting POV:::

I got to my house and ran up to my room. "whoa hey lightning!" said Dennis. I stopped running up the stairs and looked back. "Yes Dennis."

" how was the date? did everything work out?"

" everything worked out great. and I guess the best part is when she kissed me."

Dennis's eyes widen. "S-she kissed you. Awe that's so sweet. Did she kiss you on the lips."

"Y-yeah. And then we said that we both like like each other."

"Awe that's so cute. Anyways what time is it. I left my phone up in my room."

"It's," I looked at my phone. "Whoa we better get some sleep. It's 11:49 pm."

"Damn okay let get some rest." Dennis off from the couch and started walking up the stairs. I ran up to my room and close the door. so did Dennis. I jumped on my bed and grab my phone and start playing some games. I knew it was late but somehow I couldn't sleep. after about 40 or 50 minutes of playing games I fell asleep.