You'll pay for this

Dennis POV::

I was trapped in my own room. This was so unfair. It's all my fault. Why did I let Duncan in. I knew something like this would happen. I sighed loudly. "LIGHTING YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!!" I yelled kicking my door. "Wait. lighting you an idiot." I said to myself. Lighting must have forgotten that I have a window that I could climb out of. I quickly got changed. "TELL DAD IF I DIED YOUR THE REASON!" I yelled again. Then I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and jump out my window. I was terrified. We lived I a three story house. I thought I was going to die. But I thought wrong. Someone caught me. I opened my eyes to release that it was Duncan. "Duncan!" I couldn't believe it. I thought I would never see him again. "What the hell were you doing!? Why did you jump out your window?!" Questioned Duncan. I could tell in his tone of voice that he was angry yet terrified of what I was doing jumping out of my window. But to be honest I did have a good reason. "Duncan calm down. I wasn't going to commit suicide. I jump out cause I didn't want to stay in my room for the rest of my life."

"Oh alright." Duncan said as he put me down. I looked at him and gave him a big hug. "Duncan, I never want you to leave me. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't see you again."

Duncan POV::

Did I just hear Dennis say that she would miss me if I left. Oh my god. I couldn't believe my ears. Does Dennis like me or what. I hugged her back. "Don't worry I'll always be right here for you."

"Thanks Duncan." said Dennis looking up at me. "Hey Dennis um do you wanna go to my house. I mean you don't have to if you don't want I'm I um.." shit I couldn't speak. What the hell was going on. I mean usually when I'm around Dennis I'm never that nervous. She just giggles then answer. "Yes Duncan I'd like to come over."

"Um alright then I mean awesome." Damn it there I go again. "Duncan your funny when you can't find the right words to say."

"Hah um so Dennis I'm going to a party later. And I was just wondering if you would like to come?"

Dennis POV::

Duncan just invited me to go to a party with him. Oh my roses. Should I say yes or no. Fuck I can't think. You know what fuck it. "Sure I'll go to the party with you. But are you asking me like a friend or more than a friend." I asked him. For a second there was no sound then Duncan spoke. "Um I'm ask you um as a friend that's all."

"Oh okay then."  I was about to say something else but out of nowhere Lighting storm outside. "DENNIS!" Me heart stop. I was so scared I didn't know what to do. "Fuck!! Duncan lets get out of here." I said as I started to run. Then I felt Lighting's strong grip on my arm. "Dennis if you dare do that again I swear to god I will tie you somewhere in your room. And luck you there for the rest of your life."

"Lighting let go of me!!" I tried to get away from lighting grip but he was way to strong. "Lighting please let GO OF ME!!"

"Never! you think your so smart then think again. C'mon your coming with me and staying away from that Duncan for the rest of your life." The rest of my life. My eyes widen, my heart stop, I was frozen. "NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!! AND YOU WOUND WHY I ALWAYS HATED YOU!" I guess with that said Lighting let me go. I ran behind Duncan. "Fine stay with Duncan. But if something happens to you DON'T come back to me." Lighting said looking down. Then he walked back inside. I didn't say anything at that point. "Duncan, can I stay with you. Just for a couple days."

"Um I guess you can."