Moving

Briars POV
"Mom!" I yelled. I ran down the stairs and to my moms. "What is it Briar?" Harvey asked. "Look! I got in!" I said excitedly. "That's great!" She said. "What happened?" Izzy walked in. "I got into that college I told you about" I said. "The one in Alaska?" Izzy asked. I nodded. "Oh..." she said. I frowned. She noticed. "Its not that I'm not happy for you, but don't you think that's a little far away?" She asked. "Yeah, that's the point. I'm tired of Florida. I've seen the sights and done everything you can possibly do in this state. I need a change" I said. My moms looked at each other. "I know that our family has a record of staying together but everything changes eventually" I shrugged. "But you don't understand why we stay together" Harvey said. "Because of your superhero lives? That was a long time ago. There are no more threats. You got them all. Besides, some of the stories you told me seem way to good to be true" I laughed. "Like what?" Izzy asked. "Like the Chraks, Chrash, Chrats, however you say that thing" I said. "And why is that hard to believe?" Harvey asked. "Because what the fuck is Daniel! They're a messenger for the Crats but how does that make sense? I don't think sticks can talk" I said. "They cant. That's why Daniel talks for them. Besides, Daniel is the Chrajx. They're the spirit of the Chrajx which is why they always shows up when the Chrajx needs to speak" Izzy said. "You lost me" I said, dumbfounded. They rolled their eyes. "Look, I'm sorry mom but I'm not pushing away this offer. I'm going to Alaska" I said. I walked up the stairs. My sisters are fighting over something and my brother is on his phone. I started packing my stuff. "Are you gonna say bye?" Ryder asked. I turned to my brother. "Yes, when I'm done packing" I said. Ryder just stood in the doorway and watched me. "Are you gonna speak?" I snapped. He shook his head with a gentle smile. Ryder is always so calm. I've never seen him mad or upset since he was a baby. He's three years younger than me. My sisters, Ellie and Parry, are twins and are four years younger than me. I'm twenty one. He finally walked towards me. "Can I get a hug before you go?" He asked. I sighed but hugged him. "Love you Woody" he said. "Love you too Ryder" I said.

I finished packing and now I'm downstairs. "I cant believe you're leaving us" Ellie said. "Yeah whatever" I hugged her. I hugged Parry and my moms. "Bye!" I exclaimed. Harvey drove me to the airport.

"So if you need anything just call and remember to stay safe and I love you" Harvey said. "I love you too mom and I will" I hugged her. "Boarding, flight 747" the speakers said. "Bye mom" I said. "Bye" she said. 

I got off the plane and was immediately frozen. I thought about not moving here just because of the weather. As a Floridian, my definition cold is around 70, but I guess it's too late now. I got my stuff and called an Uber. He took me to my college dorm. I stepped in and was greeted with the warm air. I was grateful because my nose was getting red. Benefits of being human. My siblings don't have to worry about that, my sisters are aliens and my brother is a super. 

I found my room. (Room A in the picture above). I have three roommates. They're not here though. If they are, then they're in their rooms. I put my stuff in my room. I heard the door open and went to see who it was. I was met with a tall blonde and a black haired girl that was slightly shorter than her. "Oh, are you our new roommate?!" The blonde said, excitedly. "Yeah. I'm Briar" I said. "I'm Jaclyn but you can call me Jack" she said. "I'm Marcy" the other girl said. "Nice to meet you" I smiled. "Abby!" Jack yelled. I rubbed my ears from her screaming. Marcy laughed. "You better get used to that" Marcy said. Marcy's voice is very deep. A small girl with long brown hair walked out of her room. (Room D). I didn't even know she was here. "Can you not scream?" She asked, fixing her glasses. "Sorry but look! We have a new roommate" Jack said. "Hi" Abby waved. "Hi. I'm Briar" I said. She looks like she just woke up. Marcy is a cat mutant with black ears and a tail. I wonder if the others have any powers. "So what's your species?" Jack asked me. "Jackie that's rude!" Marcy said. Jack shrugged. "Its fine. I'm human" I said. Jack smiled. "So am I. Abby can Fly" Jack said. "No I cant" Abby sat on the couch. "Yes you can" Jack said. "I can hover above the ground. I cant fly. I'm weak with my power" Abby said. "Be positive Abby. You'll get it" Jack said. Abby sighed. I sat down next to her. "At least you got your powers. My whole family is supers or aliens and here I am. Born a human" I said. Abby smiled at me.

Its later. "Are you from out of town?" Jack asked. "Yeah?" I said. "Where are you from?" She asked. "Florida" I said. "Oh. That explains it" she said. "What?" I asked. "You have a certain glow. Only a Floridian could glow like that in Alaska" she said. "Glow?" I asked. "You're trying something totally opposite from what you're used too and you like it. You're glowing with happiness" Jack explained. "You are a very strange person" I said. Jack smiled. "I second that" Marcy said. "Oh shut up you pussy cat" Jack said. Marcy smirked. "Ok I'm done for tonight" Abby walked to her room. "Goodnight" Jack walked into her room. (Room C). "Night" Marcy walked to her room. (Room B). I went to my own room and headed to bed.