the art of masturbation

Two days pass by before you're able to see Trent again. His father had been insistent that the boy learn as much as he could while he was still on the island and it seemed that his days were spent between the Cameron and Thornton residence, and the office space that was, apparently, a large part of some big corporate company. You didn't bother asking the details as you weren't paying much attention.

You were sitting in Trent's car as he drove past the beach and you were fairly surprised that it was quite empty. The early afternoon sun boasted its heat and you could feel it on your skin, opting to roll down the window for some fresh air.

"What are you thinking about?" Trent asked when he saw you stare out the window for too long. That, combined with music he was playing from his phone, created the perfect setting for overthinking.

"Just how weird it's been the past two weeks," you said, finally looking at him. "It's not a bad or good weird. It's just...weird." He let out a confused chuckle.

"Okay? You sure you're doing alright?" You laughed and nodded.

"I just mean I never planned on dating anyone this summer," you replied. "You're leaving in a week but I've had a lot of fun being with you."

Trent's hand found its way to your knee and he gave it a squeeze of reassurance as he parked the car in a fairly empty parking lot. He put the car in park and took off his seatbelt, maneuvering himself to look at you.

"It doesn't have to end," he said. "I know I'll be back on the mainland for most of the year but we can still talk. I can still come here to visit every once in a while."

"Yeah," you said, but you weren't sure if it was the prospect of long distance or not.

"Let's not think about it," Trent said as he bent his head down to press his lips against yours. He spoke through broken kisses. "Let's just enjoy this week."

You don't know how you got to where you were, but his hands were on your neck and your hands were on his lap. The kisses you were receiving were on the edge of being desperate and you could feel the heat rising to your cheeks. Boldly, you looked around to see if anyone was beside you and thanked the universe for your car being secluded from the rest of the beach goers.

Slowly, you inched your hands upwards until you were met with his belt and waistband. Trent immediately pulled his head back and raised his eyebrow in your direction.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "I know you've said you've never, ah, done this before." You let that little white lie slip, not wanting to mention JJ. But there was no use in learning from the blonde boy if you weren't going to dish out your new skills.

"I'm sure," you said, nodding. You watched as Trent bit his lip and moved forward to unbuckle his belt, pulling himself out of the confines of his khaki shorts. He looked at you in anticipation and let his eyes fall shut when you put your mouth directly on the head.

You didn't know what you'd be feeling and had gone into this car ride without any expectations, but you felt proud when you heard whimpering pants emit from Trent's mouth, thinking about the lessons JJ taught you and all the tips he'd given you along the way. Don't use teeth. Go slow until you know what he likes. Hollow your cheeks. Pull him in, inch by inch. Your throat felt sore from the last tip but your mother never raised a quitter.

You were thinking about giving him a blowjob in a public space and blushed at the thought of getting caught, secretly hoping you wouldn't but enjoying the exposure. Trent's hand was guiding you down his shaft and he was groaning deeply, jerking his hips before releasing. All you could think about was how JJ would be willing to put himself in this scenario and risk the chance of a stranger seeing your pretty little mouth devouring his cock.