Chapter 8: Nostalgia (NSFW)

Chapter 8

Ari's brows furrowed; she felt the warmth radiating against her body. She let out a tiny grunt, her hand meekly rolling up the source of warmth before it gripped soft tresses.

'What time is it?'

Her eyes opened in the dark room, groggily adjusting to the clock on the wall.

5:06

An hour to sunrise...

She slowly began to feel herself waken, finally realising the source of her warmth. Looking down, her heart sped lightly, watching Sugawara nuzzled cosily against her breasts, his arm draped over her thighs, legs tangled with hers. Her fingers massaged his head, slowly. She felt so safe right now. It was almost as if nothing else existed except for the man in her arms. She found herself wishing they could stay in bed, all weekend.

A small smile growing on her face, despite his face being almost hidden against her, the feeling of his relaxed breathing against her, began lulling her back to sleep.

'Please stay...'

She found herself thinking before she fell back into her slumber.

A few hours passed and Ari found herself waking up again. This time her body was very warm, even with the air conditioner whirring. She couldn't cool down. A soft moan left her lips, her hands gripping the body against her, instinctively. Suddenly aware of the sensation radiating from her breasts. Her eyes popped open, a little startled, pulling away but Sugawara's hands gripped her ass, holding her in place.

"K-Koushi..." She mewled lightly while he just hummed, lips not leaving her nipple. She bit her lip, trying to ignore his fingers massaging the round flesh of her ass. Sugawara cheekily let go of her tit, lips beginning to dot warm loving kisses from between her breasts all the way up her neck, making his way to her lips

"Morning, baby..." He purred, locking his honey-coloured irises with her own. Before she could utter a syllable, he pushed his lips against hers. She locked her arms around his neck, pressing their bare fronts against one another while they lipped softly. The soft sounds of their lips smacking and Suga's gentle grunts made her lower body tingle.

Sugawara Koushi was addicting.

His lips tasted so sweet and his tongue melded silkily against her own.

Sugawara's hand squeezed her ass again and she pulled away, panting lightly

"Didn't you get enough last night, sensei?" She teased and Sugawara flushed, rubbing her cheek.

"I couldn't help myself... I thought I was dreaming when I woke up next to you... Had to make the most of it"

She took note of his lingering hand, raising a brow

"You really like my ass, don't you?" She asked bluntly and he froze, blushing before he chuckled

"Guilty... You've got the nicest butt, I've ever seen... Got me hooked the moment you walked away in that pencil skirt" He muttered, remembering her office attire. Ari scoffed, pouting

"Oh god... My work clothes are hideous... That skirt is an abomination..." She muttered, irritated at the sexist company policies she had to follow... It made her life difficult rushing to Toyo when she was wearing that damned skirt.

Sugawara grinned, shaking his head

"No way... You look so sexy in anything... But I must admit, I think you look most irresistible just like this"

He removed himself from her hold, making her frown at the sudden loss of comfort but he only went to shove the sheets off their bodies, leaving her exposed to the cool air in the room. She squeaked his name, feeling a sense of shame, sitting up covering her breasts and closing her thighs. Sugawara licked his lips, only being further turned on by her actions. His eyes lowered; a hand went to push his hair back stretching out his body for her. Her eyes locked in on his strapping figure.