Chapter 5

" Oh before that let me go and wake up Yuan," Zhan said walking towards Yuan's bedroom while Yibo hummed. A few minutes later after Zhan went to Yuan's room Zhan yelled " YIBO! YIBO!" Yibo rushed in after hearing Zhan's distress tone. " What is it?!" he asked worriedly. Zhan was in tears as he was hugging Yuan. " Yuan is not waking up, his body is burning in heat !" Yibo was now completely censored " WHAT?! TAKE HIM TO HOSPITAL!" Zhan rushed to take his phone and wallet, Yibo carried Yuan in his arms. Both the men rushed to catch a cab to take Yuan to the nearest hospital. On the entire way to the hospital Zhan carried, while Yibo comforted him, even though he was worried for Zhan and Yuan, he knew he had to be strong for Zhan.

An hour later...

" Please fill out the name of the child and other details " Said a doctor as he handed over a file to Zhan. He took the file and started filling it, while Yibo stood beside him " Is something wrong with Yuan? Is he going to be alright? " Zhan asked worriedly, Yibo patted his shoulder to calm him down, the doctor shook his head " We have to examine him Mr. Xiao, please calm down " Zhan nodded as he wiped his tears and started filling the rest of the form. " What's your blood type Mr. Xiao? ". Zhan looked up " B " The doctor narrowed his brows " Then your wife must be AB? " Zhan shook his head once again.

" Then how come Yuan is AB? " The doctor asked curiously, as everyone knows the child either has their father's blood type or their mother's. But in case he was neither of the two. " Umm... It's my sister's, Yuan is my nephew " The doctor nodded " Oh that's why it differed  anyway, please wait outside and after running some couple of test we will let you know what's wrong with Yuan " Zhan nodded and handed over the sheet to The doctor and sat down in one of the chair outside in the waiting room.

Yibo who was shocked to hear this didn't know how to respond after knowing what he just heard " Zhan! " He called Zhan's name out, making him turn around at him " What? " Yibo looked at him confused. '' How come you didn't tell me?! " Zhan made a confused expression as well " Pardon? " Yibo rolled his eyes, " Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about! Why didn't you tell me that Yuan wasn't your child and that you were not married?! " Zhan was angry as he didn't know why Yibo was getting agitated, he had no idea as to why Yibo was asking these questions. It was as though he had... He had feelings for him. " Impossible! " . Zhan chuckled, rolling his eyes.

" What's impossible?! '' Yibo questioned. " Talking to you! Talking to you is impossible and why would you even want to know if Yuan was my kid or not?! '' Yibo put both his hands on Zhan's shoulder and shook them vigorously " Shouldn't I care about you?! '' Zhan chuckled trying to push Yibo's hands off him " Why now?! Huh? Tell me what gives you the right to care about me now, when you didn't even care about me or my feelings 5 years ago?! " Yibo softened his expression. 

He was genuinely hurt by Zhan's words " Shouldn't I care about you? " Zhan got up angrily '' If you did, you wouldn't have let me go! Why now though?! " Zhan questioned. Yibo didn't want to talk anymore, he sighed as he got up facing Zhan '' Never mind " He said as he left Zhan standing alone, while he exited the hospital building, he didn't know what else to say or how else to convey what he wanted to say. Even though his words hurt, Zhan was right, what right did he have to care about him when in the past he didn't do anything about Zhan.

The next day...

" Careful baby, baba will get the keys" Zhan was home after he had come from hospital with Yuan. Since it was nothing serious, Yuan was sent home earlier. He carefully climbed the stairs along with Yuan in his arms. He put Yuan down to get the keys from his pocket. As soon as Zhan put Yuan down, Yuan's face lit up seeing the person sitting in front of his door " Uncle Yibo~ '' He ran to Yibo's arms, as Yibo lifted him happily with a smile. " How are you? " He asked, pinching Yuan's cheeks. He smiled nodding his head. Zhan saw Yibo while he averted his eyes, since the conversation from the day before to his mind " What brings you here? " He asked coldly.