Part 2..

TW: Violence, panic attack, smut

*TRUMPS POV:*

I sat there looking at him. Shrek. That shy, sexy, cute boy that always sat in the corner at his math class. He chewed banana. He looked so hot. I winked at him and he looked so shocked. He took all of his stuff and left. Leaving me thinking that i did something wrong.

*CHANGE TO SHREKS POV:*

I was shocked. I panicked. I left and ran to the bathrooms. I fell to the ground crying i dont even know why. I couldnt breath. The last thing i wanted to happen at that moment was that someone would find me.

I heard the door open. The worst bullies stood infront of me, staring into my eyes. "Oh look whos crying in the school bathroom. What happened? Did you forget to do your homework" they laughed and mocked shrek.

*3rd PERSON POV:*

Putin punched shreks face with his fists. You could see tears falling down on shreks cheeks. One of Putins friends came and slapped him. One of them kicked his stomach and other body parts leaving bruises and scars all over his body. His clothes were ripped to pieces. They left him on the floor in pain.

*TRUMPS POV:*

I started to get worried. He left like 30 minutes ago. So I decided to go check on him.

I found him sitting crying in the school bathroom. He did not look good. "Who did this to you!?" I said while pulling him into a tight hug.

"I- it was p-putin" said shrek between sobs.

"I will beat his a-" I was cut off by seeing shrek didnt have his uniform anymore. He looked perfect, those abs, hot muscles and that little cute mini skirt.

"W- what were you g-gonna say..?" Asked shrek

"Its just- woah"

"What do y-you mean"

"Your abs wow.." I stuttered out. I mean he did look incredible.

I lifted his chin so he would do eye contact with me. He blushed im sure he did. "C- can I" I asked. He nodded in response. I brought my face closer to his, only a few inches away. Our lips conneted. It felt like hours and to be honest i didnt want it to end. But suddenly shrek pulled away. He looked at me. His face was bright red from blushing and his lips looked swallowed.

I took my shirt off. He looked at me in shock. I pulled him into another more intense kiss. I felt his hand running through my hair while i rubbed his back. I started going down leaving purple marks all over his neck and chest.

I was now facing his pants. I unbuckeled his belt and took off his pants. He only had his boxers on now. I took his boxers off slowly teasing him. "Take them off already~" he said. I took them off and started swirling my tongue around his dick.

"AaaaAauuGGGggghhh!!" He loudly moaned when i started to throat fuck him. " im about to come!!~" he informed. I started going faster until he came in to my mouth, and i swallowed it all.

A/N

Oki pls dont bully me this is my first time writing smut so uhm its bad yk:D anyways this was little bit longer chapter. Sorry for the pov changing so often i just dont know how to write it:,)

Votes are appreciated:)