1 : Alphas, Omegas, Betas

I was born on July 15th. My name, is Izuku Midoriya. I don't really have anything special, except the fact that I'm a Male Omega... Which are extremely rare. My mom seems to think that being a Male Omega is a good thing. But I think differently. 

I mean, every time I look at him, I can't control myself. I get so hot and I can't control the fact that I crave his touch. I want his hands on my body, and his lips on mine. I want his bite mark on my neck, and a ring around my finger. I want him to be mine, and mine only. 

Omegas are the ones to chose their partner, their soulmate, their special one. It comes naturally. They don't just chose someone randomly, they can feel when they've found their mate. Alphas, decide who their mate is by choosing someone who wants them. So, naturally, if an Omega choses their Alpha, then the Alpha has that Omega as one of their options. To male a pairing official, the Alpha has to mark the Omega by digging it's teeth into the Omega's scent glands.  That's how it is. Omegas can be boys, or girls. Same goes for Alphas. Betas also exist. Betas can play the role of both an Alpha or an Omega, which ever their most comfortable with. They can also get pregnant, just as an Omega can. The only one to be incapable of getting pregnant, are Alphas. 

For me, my chosen one, is Katsuki Bakugou. He's just a few months older than me, and we've known each other since we were kids! He's always had this irritation towards me, though. Therefore, it makes it difficult for me to try to win him over. After all, I doubt he'll ever want to go out with me. Especially when he constantly reminds me of how good of a friend I am.

It's clear. He only thinks of me as a friend. Nothing more, nothing less. Friends, pals, buddies. 

Even though I found mine, I'm unable to get in an actual relationship with him. And if I don't hurry up, some other Omega will snatch him before I even get the chance to. Knowing that, I'd naturally go running to him, right?

Then... Why am I unable to?

I mean, Omegas occupy 34% of the world's population. Alphas occupy 30%, and Betas occupy 36%. If I don't hurry up, I'm positive either an Omega, or a Beta will snatch Kacchan. Kacchan's his nickname, just so you know. He calls me Deku. It's been like that ever since we were 4. We thought having nicknames would make us better friends.

Anyways, you'll need that information if you want to understand the story.

That said, let's begin!