5 : Birthday Plans

- Izuku's POV -

Since Kacchan and I told each other how we felt, we decided to start dating. Although... It wasn't too easy. We became really awkward with each other, and we sort of stopped talking. That is, for the first few weeks. Now, we've been dating for about 2 months! And soon, it's Kacchan's birthday! His first birthday as my boyfriend. I've made up my mind to make sure he has a great time. After all, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't throw him a party? I know- I know. Kacchan HATES parties. But I'm not throwing a big one! I'm simply planning a small get-together, where me and a few of our classmates are going to join up. I'm thinking of doing it in my dorm, since I know Kacchan likes to keep his stuff to himself. 

So far, I've invited Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Ashido. I invited them because they seem to be close friends with Kacchan. So that's good, right? I really hope he doesn't mind. And I really hope I'm not being too- Plus Ultra, or anything.

The party is tomorrow, Friday, April 19th. And I managed to ask Kacchan to come to my dorm after supper. He has no idea about anything! Oh I hope he likes it! I really really hopes he likes it! So far, I've made Kacchan happy. We agree on everything! That's why we didn't mate yet. Kacchan wanted to wait a little, and so did I. 

Oh goodness, I just can't wait to see his reaction tomorrow!!

- Katsuki's POV -

I know about Deku's shitty party tomorrow. I really don't want to go, honestly. Don't get me wrong, I think it's super sweet and cute. All the effort he's putting into this really means a lot. But I've always hated my birthday, ever since I was 12. When I turned 12, nobody showed up to my birthday party. Apparently, they were all too busy. But I soon found out : My parents had canceled my birthday party to go out together, and stay in a motel. They probably figured that having sex was more important than their son's 12th birthday party, huh. 

Oh well, what's done is done. 

I think I'll just tell Izu I'm not feeling well tomorrow. He'll take pity on me, and ask me to stay in bed and get some rest. So then, I'll be able to skip the party completely. Honestly, I've skipped a lot of dates and things with Izuku ever since we started dating. I love being around him and all, but sometimes, I just need some time to myself. And I don't want him to get offended, so I simply pretend I'm feeling bad. So in that way, I get some alone time, and he doesn't get hurt. 

Anyways, after Izuku texted me to go to his dorm tomorrow night, the rest of the day went by pretty quickly. And next thing I know, it was April 19th, and 7 o'clock. 

I picked up my phone, and decided to text Deku. I clicked on his contact, and it opened up our recent messages. I read them real quick, before clicking on the keyboard. But even though I wanted to tell him I wasn't feeling well, I couldn't send it. My thumbs weren't moving. 

Though, it was simple! All I had to write was : I feel sick.

I scrolled up, seeing the messages we had shared a few hours prior. I glanced at the multiple heart emojis, smiling at each one of the them. I suddenly felt really guilty. Deku had worked so hard for me, trying his best to get a party together for me. If I ditch it, then I'm not worthy of him at all. 

After several minutes of waiting, I decided to stand up and get dressed. I then made my way to Izuku's dormitory. Once I got there, I walked in. As expected, Izuku was there. As well as Shitty Hair, Dunce Face, Soy Sauce and Raccoon Eyes. I smiled. 

"Kacchan, you're here! Happy Birthday!! W-Well, it's not exactly your birthday yet and all but I made a party for you- I- Uh, Hope you like it!" He rambled, hugging me tightly. I scoffed and looked up to my friends. They were all aware of me and Deku's relationship. So I don't mind them seeing us like this. They'll probably be the first ones to know when me and him officially mate. They're my closest friends, after all. 

"I love it." 

It felt good to be there, even if it wasn't my favorite thing. As long as Deku's happy, I'm happy. The rest of the night went on pretty well. And eventually, the others left. I was left alone with Izuku. I was now feeling really tired. After all, it was nearly midnight. I turned around to face my boyfriend, who was yawning himself. The cute action made me smile. I hugged him tightly, smelling his hair. He smelled really good. 

"Are you going to bed?" He mumbled, hugging me back. I nodded and hummed. 
"Yah, You?" I asked back. He nodded, still keeping his face on my chest. 

"Thanks for coming, Kacchan. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself tonight." He spoke. I gently nodded, before leaving. Tomorrow is my real birthday. And I'm planning on spending it with Izuku. Not my friends, not my parents or teachers. Just me, and Deku. 

And hopefully, I'll be able to mate him... If he's okay with it, that is. Hehe.