ʜᴇʀᴏʙʀɪɴᴇ?!?

idk what this chapter is, send help

————————
ᴇsᴛᴇʟʟᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ
----------

"HEY HEY HEY!" Bokuto screamed into the discord vc.

"Who decided to add this dumbass into our Minecraft world," Atsumu said.

"What do you mean, you did," I answered.

"Oh yeah, you're right"

"Why is creeper girl's voice kind of hot," Bokuto said shocked.

Did this little shit just call me creeper girl? "HEY, SHITHEAD DID YOU JUST CALL ME CREEPER GIRL, BITCH?"

"Estelle, did you not just here what he said?" Akaashi asked.

"He called me creeper girl, what else?"

"Oh, nothing."

By now Suna, Kuroo, Kenma, Akaashi, and Tendō had joined the game and call.

"Estelle, Tendō, you guys are not allowed to be in a 20 block radius with each other," Akaashi disclosed.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" the best friends said.

But we all know that some angry-stoic man can't hold Tendo and I from each other.  

————————

guessmonster whispered to you: you know what i'm thinking

estellenoL whispered to guessmonster: war?

guessmonster whispered to you: ofc

————————

"ESTELLE GO! GO! GO!" Tendō yelled.

The 2 quickly ran over and placed tnt all over Kuroo and Kenma's house.

"Wait!" I stopped moving.

"Tendō are their beds right next to each other?" I questioned with a huge smirk on my face.

"I think so" 

"What no, that's Suna's bed," Kuroo quickly put my statement down.

"That's sad, don't worry Kenma, me and tendō are here for you," I said.

"I don't really care," Kenma replied. 

"Yeah, I would drop Kuroo any day for Ushijima too," Tendō responded to Kenma's comment. 

"Suna really said that he's going to be Mr. Steal your man today," I mentioned.

"You know I live for the drama," Suna said.

As the four started bickering (when I mean 4, I really mean Tendō making fun of Kuroo and Suna with Kenma just trying to build a house), I was scrolling through Spotify to find the perfect song.