ʙᴇᴅᴡᴀʀs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋᴇɴᴍᴀ

ᴇsᴛᴇʟʟᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

-----------

"KENMA! I KNOW YOUR STUPID ASS DID NOT JUST KNOCK ME OFF!" I fell off the island of our bed wars game.

"That wasn't me." Kenma unenthusiastically said.

We were currently doing what all normal twenty year olds do..... play minecraft bed wars.

"I LITERALLY SAW YOU NUDGE ME OFF WHEN I WAS AFK!!"

"That was not me." His ugly ass minecraft character stared at mine, after I just respawned.

"Listen here, badly grown-out roots-"

"We all know my "grown-out roots" looks hot, everyone thinks so" the mop head interrupted.

"No one thinks that, besides maybe Kuroo." I put blocks around our bed, since Kenma's dumbass forgot to cover it.

"Shut up, we all know you want to fuck Bokuto," his unwavering voice muttered. Slowly turning my minecraft character to face his, I yelled, "I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST STRAIGHT UP SAY THAT!"

"..."

"I did."

"Don't act like you wouldn't do the same to Kuroo." I killed someone on an opposing team, while saying smugly.

"Absolutely not, he would probably start spouting out chemistry equations during it," Kenma roasted his best friend.

"You really just did him dirty, but now I can't unvisualize what you just said." Honestly, the "gamer" was kind of right.

BED DESTROYED

"KENMA KOZUME, YOU SHORT ASS, LOOKING MOP-HEAD, DEAD-HAIRED, DANDRUFF SCALP, DREAMWASTAKEN WANABE." I yelled very angrily.

"What?"

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED GO TAKE CARE OF OUR BED."

"No you were."

I looked up at my screen with a unamused and 'did this bitch just say that' face. HE HAD TO AUDACITY TO TELL ME I AM WRONG?

"At the beginning of the game, I told you, 'Please guard the bed' and you said 'okay.'" I tried to copy Kenma's voice.

"You said that, but I got bored."

Walking over to the middle island to gets some diamonds, I saw a whole duo that looked buff and oddly scary. "KENMA, GO TO MID THERES PEOPLE!"

"I forgot you suck at pvp." Kenma made his way to mid and stood next to me.

"Okay, you go for the one with the John Cena skin, and I will go for the kermit one," Kenma instructed.

"And when shall we engage?" I turned my character towards his, but saw that he already took off.

"We are a team! We should have gone together," I ran over to the John Cena skin and began to fight him.