Hybrids

"Jimin have you seen Kookie?" the teacher asked in the middle of class, looking around.
"Huh?" Jimin looked beside him at where Jungkook is suppossed to be, "he followed us   after PE and then..then I don't know" he said  surprised that Jungkook isn't here.
"Class has anyone seen the new tiger hybrid, Tae Tae?"
Everybody looked around at eachother.
"They must be in cafeteria, I'll be back" the teacher left them.
The class waited for more than an hour. The teacher is not back.
"Hobi hyung, what happened to Kookie?"
"The tiger probably ate him" Yoongi said looking out the window calmly.
"W-What?" Jimin gasped.
"Yes, you see kookie is a bunny hybrid and Tae tae is a tiger hybrid. Tigers eat bunnies"
Jimin started crying at Yoongi's non chalant words.
"Don't listen to him Jiminie, nothing is gonna happen to Kookie. They might be playing somewhere around"
Jimin hicupped nodding.
Shortly after, the principal came in, "hi little hybrids"
"Where is Kookie?"
"Did Tae Tae eat him?" the students asked scared.
"No nothing like that. There is nothing to worry about the staff is searching them right now. They must be playing somewhere. Everything is gonna be fine"
The students waited till the school bell rang and everyone left.
Bang pd came to pick the hybrids up.
"What the hell do you mean Kookie is missing?" he asked angrily.
An assistant ran to the principal, "Sir there is a trail leading out of the school premises into the woods" he said catching his breath.
Band pd  put Jimin, Jhope and Yoongi in the car and went with the staff to search for Kookie.
***
Jungkook is sitting in the circle hugging his knees. His eyes full of tears.
"Tae Tae? It's getting dark...bunny is scared"
"Don't be scared bunny. Here take a carrot" Tae tae took a carrot from the pile lying on the ground. Jungkook carefully came forward. He snatched it from Taehyung's hand and ran back to his circle.
"I'll take good care of you. We will live in the wild like real animals"
Tae Tae has a stick in his hand with which he marked three spots.
"Here here and here. Now hop bunny"
"Tae tae, bunny scared to leave home"
"No bunny, listen to me! Tae Tae will be angry if you don't do it" he waved the stick at Jungkook.
Jungkook pulled on his ears. He carefully hopped as told and went back to the circle fast, his heart beating like crazy.
"No no no bunny, you have to hop happily. Why aren't you hopping like I asked? You did it before in the playground" Taehyung looked at him confused.
The teacher slowly came into the clearing.
"Students! What are you doing? Why aren't you in the classroom?"
Taehyung ran to Jungkook standing before him.
"We both ran away. We don't need school anymore. We're gonna live in the wild, bunny and me" he said pushing bunny behind him.
Bang pd barged into the clearing and shoved taehyung aside.
"Pd nim," Jungkook ran to bang pd.  Bang pd lifted Jungkook securing him in his arms.
"No! he is mine! Give him back. That's my bunny" Taehyung beat on band Pd's legs. Band pd kicked him away with his leg,
"He is not yours!"  he shouted leaving with Jungkook, the teachers and assistant restraining Taehyung.
Bang Pd took Jungkook to the car.
"Jimin stop crying, Kookie is back" he put Kookie in back seat.
Hobi hugged Jungkook tightly.
"Are you hurt?"
"N-No" Jungkook said brushing his tears away.
"Let's go home" Bang pd started driving.
"I already complained to the principal. I'll make sure he never touches you again" Band Pd said angrily.
Jungkook looked out the window with big teary eyes.
"Te te.." he uttered silently looking into his hand. There is a small baby carrot, he gripped it tight.

***
"Have you seen the new guy? He is super hot! I heard he is a tiger hybrid"
Jungkook looked up at the people talking. He feared it's the same person he met when he is a kid.
"His name is Kim Taehyung. He transfered from the boarding school"
Jungkook's heart dropped hearing the name.
He felt nervous, he is the reason why Taehyung has to go to boarding school. Does he still remember him? Would he be angry?
Jungkook went to history nervously.
And then he saw him. The thick brows, and attractive lips. Jungkook blushed just by loooking at him. He looked..handsome..so so handsome.
Taehyung looked up from his desk catching Jungkook's eye contact. He looked back like he didn't remember him. He rose an eyebrow at Jungkook. Jungkook startled coming to his senses. He went to a seat far away from the Tiger and sat down on it.
"Uff" he relaxed, the tiger doesn't remember him.
The class went on and Jungkook left to PE. He did some push ups and ran the track.
He freshened up after PE and packed his bag to go home. He walked through the empty corridor humming a soft song.
Suddenly he is pulled by his hand into a closet. Jungkook's heart rate spiked as he found himself in a dark closet.
"What-" he backed away when he met the sharp eyes. He knew them, It's the Tiger.
"Bunny bunny bunny" the tiger closed the door. Jungkook moved back, he is scared of the Tiger hybrid. What if he ate him?
"Did you think I'd forget you? You ruined my life. You're the reason I spent twelve years in that fucking hell"
Jungkook flinched as his back hit a book shelf.
He trembled, tears forming in his eyes.
"While you are babied here with choclates and playtime" the tiger is close to him.
"I'm here for revenge"
Jungkook let out a squeak. He caught his sweater tightly with his fists.
"P-Please l-let..m-mee go.."
The tiger punched beside him hard making Jungkook yelp out in fear. His tears falling freely, little sobs and whimpers bubbling from his throat.
"I will never let you go bunny" The tiger looped his hand around Jungkook's wrists and pinned them to the wall.
Jungkook whimpered closing his eyes tightly.
"Starting today you do everything I say"
Jungkook sobbed nodding, his eyes still closed tightly in fear.
"Bunny belongs to me"
Jungkook nodded again cowering into the book shelf.
"Are you scared bunny?"
"Y-Yes"
The Tiger shuffled him, pulling him by his waist and caught his fingers.
Jungkook felt dizzy in the darkness.
"Go on and play" he stepped aside.
Jungkook looked at him warily. He just opened up a way for him to run.
Jungkook carefully took a step and then darted to the door opening it and running to the bus. He got in and took a window seat. He wiped his tears and looked into his hand. It has a small baby carrot.
"Hey it's a baby carrot will you share?" Hobi joined beside him taking off his bag.
"No" Jungkook snapped keeping it away from him.
"Woah angry bunny, or not" he ruffled Jungkook's hair.
Jungkook ate the whole carrot hungrily, chewing it to bits.
"Te Te" he whispered looking out the window.