Deed

Jungkook nervously bit his nails. This is because his boyfriend whom he has been seeing for almost six months now, asked him for the final seal of their relationship which is doing the deed. He squealed excitedly when he texted back yes. But now his boyfriend's notorious reputation is eating away at him. Taehyung is a playboy to the tee. He has been with all kinds of guys and girls. His catalogue of relationships ranged from a bubbly pink haired girl to the most darkest emo boy. Jungkook is a plain one who is pretty innocent when it comes to physical intimacy. He doesn't like to call Taehyung a fuck boy but that's what his friends referred him as sometimes. He felt nervous. Almost scared.
Taehyung is nice to him through most part of their relationship but he has been through some nasty fights in his past relationships, which ranged from simple cursing to fist fights. Yeah fist fights. Did Jungkook tell you that his boyfriend throws punches every other week? And his voice..., one yell and the whole cafeteria quitens down, everyone shaking to the deep timbre that echoed off of the walls. Oh boy is he in trouble. But Taehyung is not like that to him. He lowers his voice with him. He even did asmr with his deep voice to help him sleep one time. He waited three months where he usually doesn't stick around for more than a week without fucking in a relationship.
Jungkook dressed himself in a pretty cream crop top paired with loose black pants that highlighted his waistline. He wore a boxy jacket and put on a woody forest scent. He styled his hair a bit and went to Taehyung's apartment. It is just across the street from the dorms.

Taehyung opened the door.
"Hey.., you're here already" he checked Jungkook out, "and you look so cute" he tried to hug him.
"Handsoff Mr" Jungkook slapped his hands away.
Taehyung immediately dropped his hands and then scratched the back of his head. He  moved back letting Jungkook have enough space to walk in without touching him.
Jungkook walked in smiling to himself. He just wants to tease him a bit. By the looks of it Taehyung is in loose grey t-shirt with black trousers underneath.
It is not as special to him as it is for Jungkook. Hmm, Jungkook assessed the situation. Is Taehyung looking for a quick fuck? Then why did he wait for three whole months?
Taehyung gently closed the door.

He came near Jungkook.
"Uhmm, do you wanna get rid of the jacket?"
Jungkook nodded, "No touching!" he warned and Taehyung carefully slid it off him without touching him, mumbling a dragged "okay....." He carried it to the coat closet and hung it to a hanger. He came back and stopped a few feet away from Jungkook.
"This is really hard! Having to not touch you. Come this way" he led Jungkook to the kitchen, usually he would grab his shoulders or catch his wrist.
"Umm..I know we have a long night ahead of us. So.." he pushed a bowl of rice and chicken towards him.
Jungkook stared at the bowl for a moment too long.
"I mean... if you're not hun-"
" I'm not hungry" Jungkook told him back sincerely. He didn't want to eat anything before they do it. He thought it's cute how his boyfriend offered him food.
"Ohh-"
"Ohh..." Jungkook reciprocated the awkward sound Taehyung just made to ease the tension.
Taehyung laughed putting the food away.
"My room then?"
Jungkook raised his eyebrows. He is gonna have to do a little bit better than that if the Jeon Jungkook has to go to his room.
Taehyung smirked understanding.
"You want me to spell it out now, do you? Do you? You're really doing this to me...I can't believe you..." he smiled.
" ...May I have the honor of doing you in my room angel? This way please" he winked as he bowed, showing him the way politely. Jungkook smiled and walked to his bedroom.
Jungkook entered to a platform bed with a black silk bed sheet and  a box of belgium dark chocolates on top of it. The room is covered around with twinkling golden tealights, vanilla scented candles melting away in a small nook.
Jungkook got surprised looking at the little arrangement.
"It's nothing much....I thought you would like it" Taehyung said observing Jungkook's reaction. Jungkook controlled his reaction to not show his excitement.  He smiled internally, this is the sweet Taehyung he fell for. This is so thoughtful of him he giggled internally.
"It's a nice to have I suppose" he played it cool.
"Hmm..a nice to have indeed" Taehyung uttered under his breath approaching him but suddenly stopped midway.
Taehyung shuffled awkwardly remembering he can't touch him without Jungkook's permission. Jungkook is enjoying this too much.
Taehyung coughed and turned around to adjust the AC to a lower temperature.
Jungkook smirked knowing what's bothering him. And then Taehyung switched the lights from bright white to golden lamp shades. He shuffled around awkwardly before clearing his throat.
"Uhhh...uhmmm..how can I...how do I do this without-..May I..you know..Do I have the permission to touch you?" he finally caved in.
"Hmmm......" Jungkook smirked looking back at his cute boyfriend, "Noo.." he teased him more.
Taehyung smiled as he backed away from him with his hands in the air.
"Wait! I'm just kidding. Yes! You can!" Jungkook took quick steps towards him stopping him from backing up. 
"We can always do it later"
"No.." Jungkook laughed pulling him back near the bed.
"We can always do it later, no pressure" Taehyung repeated smiling.
"Taehyung!!, come on" Jungkook feared if he took the joke a bit too far. It's not too late now is it? But Taehyung is smiling, and he has been sweet to him all this time.
"We can always do it later" Taehyung mumbled but he let Jungkook drag him back to bed.
"Kim Taehyung! Shut up and hand me" Jungkook said boldly. Taehyung smirked as he grabbed Jungkook's waist and pulled him against his chest. He took Jungkook's lips into a deep kiss.
Jungkook moaned into the kiss. Taehyung moved forward backing him up till his back hit the wall.
Taehyung cupped his face with his big hand and Jungkook felt tiny in his big hands.
"Wanna play mind games with me huh? Keep me on my toes? Wanna test me? Poke and prod? Tug on my leash and see if I'd stumble?" he kissed him on the neck.
He is too good at reading Jungkook. But he never confronted him like this before. Jungkook gasped afraid he offended him. He didn't want him to feel that way, like he is just testing him.
"I-I..it's just.." Jungkook paused.
Taehyung brushed his thumb on Jungkook's lower lip.
"Go on.." he waited for Jungkook's answer.
Jungkook felt nervous. There is no way to answer this correctly. He made him wait for really longtime. Tested his sincerity one too many times. Set boundaries that he cannot cross. Acted like he didn't really like him, sometimes almost like he didn't care about him. Went through his phone secretly to see if he is having an affair. Questioned him on his whereabouts randomly to see if he would lie. Rejected him on one too many dates, and Taehyung put up with it all.
Jungkook only did it because of Taehyung's bad boy reputation. How can he say that to him without offending him? He cannot deny it either as he didn't want to lie to his boyfriend.
"It's just...that I want to make sure.." he trailed off.
"Make sure??" Taehyung pressed the answer out.
"y-you...you are right for me..l-like you wouldn't-" he paused again.
"I wouldn't?" Taehyung whispered. He wouldn't like what Jungkook has to say.
"I-It's not like that..."
"I wouldn't play you?" he finished Jungkook's sentence. Jungkook felt a pit of nerves in his belly. His hands slowly let go off Taehyung's shirt as he lowered his eyes in shame.
Taehyung lifted him up and put him on the bed.
"You're not the first one to think that of me" he replied as he pushed the chocolate box into his hands.
"It doesn't bother me what people think of me" he shrugged, "you can choose to believe either way. I like you and that's enough for me. I want to be the best for you but not everything is in my hands. You are your own person with valid thoughts and opinions and I respect it. You can test me. Play all of your little games. Hell, you can keep me under lock and key all you want" Jungkook felt good at how Taehyung just completely threw his power and surrendered to him.
"But..."
"?"
"Tonight...I was hoping you'd let me in" he looked expectantly. Jungkook felt guilty. He is the absolute worst for making his boyfriend feel this way. He put these walls between them. He has been extremely harsh on him.
He hugged him tightly.
"Taehyung, omg, I'm sorry baby! you're so sweet. My perfect boyfie" Jungkook kissed him allover his face. Taehyung chuckled pulling him into his lap.
"This one?" he opened the box and showed a chocolate to Jungkook. Jungkook nodded and the chocolate is put right infront of his lips. He sucked on it slowly not taking it into his mouth. Taehyung held it up for him as he observed him with hazy eyes. Jungkook savored it with a moan. The sticky chocolate all over his lips and Taehyung's fingers. He caught Taehyung's wrist and gave his fingers licks. When he is done he kissed him on the lips, moaning into the kiss. It had Taehyung grabbing his waist and exploring it. His hands moved over his navel up and down like he is choosing which way to move. He caught both of Jungkook's hands and pulled them above his head and made him fall back on the bed.
"So tell me Jungkook. Are you going to allow me to be intimate with you?"
"Yes"
"Be affectionate with you?"
"Yes" jungkook felt emotional. He is asking permission to be affectionate with him. That is soo sweet.
"Be true to you?"
"Yes" he wanted Taehyung to kiss him already.
"Be your one and only?"
"Yes...Hey!! That's a sneak"
Taehyung chuckled laughing. "Answer me dearest"
"Yes" Jungkook smiled.
Taehyung smirked as he undressed Jungkook deftly. He took one more chocolate and smeared it on his body.
"Now it's my turn to eat this chocolate" his tongue latched on to his waist seductively.
"Ahh" Jungkook arched his body squirming with need under him.
Taehyung opened the gate to pleasure so smooth and sinful. He took his time to appreciate each patch of skin on his chest, waist and lower region. He gave it kisses, soft smooches, naughty bites and painful hickeys. He eased up Jungkook's hole with lube before he pushed in.
Jungkook let out a few panicked protests to which he responded by saying.
"I know it's your firstime" ,
"Yes I can do it without causing pain"
Jungkook let out tears continously cause he couldn't handle all the pleasure. He lost him self between the sheets and his hot boyfriend's body. Taehyung is not too slow or too fast, he did it at the right pace. He gave Jungkook pleasure before he seeked it for himself.
When he was exhausted with the whole ordeal, Taehyung got a wet hot towel and cleaned him.
"Taehyung! Taehyung! Where did you go?" Jungkook called him for the thousandth time.
"I'm here. Let's sleep" he cuddled him as they slept the darkness away.

And that's how Jungkook lost himself to Taehyung. The nextday though the tables have already turned.
Taehyung smirked continously throughout all the classes. Jungkook shyly averted all the eyes that looked at him, some with jealousy, some with awe, some with pity.
Jungkook didn't  get to talk to Taehyung properly the whole week. They texted casual.
On saturday Taehyung took him out for icecream. He is back to normal whereas Jungkook had a lot of doubts and thoughts.
Like is he now expected to sleep with him regularly? Is Taehyung bored of him already. He can't help but doubt Taehyung's intentions. He kept licking at the cone lost in thoughts.
"You..you are not out of it yet. I know I'm good at it but I didn't expect this. You're still dazed" he smirked.
Jungkook beat him harmless.
"Don't get all cocky now"
Taehyung chuckled as he pulled Jungkook into his arms.
"You are much more submissive in bed than I thought"
Jungkook looked down shy.
"Cute"
Jungkook flared red evenmore.
"Jungkook", Jungkook looked up into his eyes, "I have something to confess"
This is it. He is already done with him.
"It has been eating away at me and I couldn't take it anylonger"
"Are you dumping me?" Jungkook uttered as a wave of sadness consumed him already before he even braced himself.
"What? No....God no. I would never hurt someone like that" Taehyung is quick to clear the misunderstanding.
"Then what is it?" Jungkook wanted to know what he wanted to say.
"I....I kind of tricked you to sleep with me"
Jungkook frowned. He has been overly cautious then how can Taehyung trick him?
"I made myself look a bit too miserable on purpose so you'd give yourself up to me easily. I know what to say to make you feel bad for me"
Jungkook beat him again.
"You player! Virginity stealer!" Jungkook acted angry, but he was okay with it. He thought he needed that push since he is too cautious.
"I'll make it up to you sweety" Taehyung smiled as he held Jungkook's hand.
"You have to understand though, that I would like you nonetheless if we did it or not. It's just...I want to be more closer to you"
Jungkook nodded licking his icecream.
"Unlike what I said that night, your little games are exhausting me. If you so much as act nonchalant one more time I'll"
Taehyung looked around and moved forward to whisper in his ear.
"bend you over and spank you senseless" he kissed Jungkook's ear. Jungkook is left a hotmess as he closed his eyes trying to control the heat that got reignited in his belly.
"Keep licking"
Jungkook obeyed him as he swooned internally over the hotness his boyfriend emitted.
Taehyung caught his ear and played with it.
"Are you up for one more time?"
Jungkook looked up at him.
"Sorry that was too fast, we'll take it slow"
"Yes...." Jungkook gave his answer, "Yes I'm up for one more time" he licked his icecream smiling.