Care ❤

Jungkook woke up with chills running all over his body. He got up abruptly checking the time. It's past midnight. He moved to get his clothes and immediately groaned in pain. His whole body is aching with soreness. He has been dancing the entire evening. Jimin advised him to take only slow songs. He cursed himself for not listening to him. He traced along the marks that are still fresh and red on his body. That guy is a real scratcher. He can't believe he is just left alone like this. Noone has ever done that to him before. He booked a uber and lazily got dressed. He put his stuff in the bag and went out. The bar is locked and closed. He took the spare key out from a drawer and got out through the backdoor.
The ride back home is not so pleasant. The chills didn't leave him. He squirmed in the corner of the car hugging himself.
Taehyungie...pls come to my home..I can't sleep 😕
He texted Taehyung. Taehyung is his best friend who he secretly has feelings for. He just needed to see Taehyung and everything will be fine. He started a shower as soon as he entered his apartment. His thoughts went back to Taehyung. Taehyung is like a dream that'll never come true, a dream that visits him everytime he closed his eyes. As much as he liked him, they are a lot different. He like to live life on the edge. He did whatever he wanted. He liked Tattoos, piercings and bikes. Taehyung is a bit family oriented. He like to be a mama's boy and is always innocent and pure. He goes on dates and wait for atleast six months before he sleep with the person. He got the shock of his life when he went out with a guy one day. He didn't know Taehyung is into guys. It has all been girls before. If only he had known before, maybe they would have a chance. Or may be this is the best. Jungkook is not good for him.  He is already enough trouble by himself. He didn't want to drag Taehyung into his chaotic life. He dressed in loose gray sweats after shower.
I'm on my way Gugah!
Taehyung texted while he was in shower. He smiled at the cute way Taehyung addressed him. He made some hot chocolate for himself and gulped big lumps of it when Taehyung rang the bell.
He opened it and Taehyung came in a dress shirt and loose cotton pants. His wide smile lifted Jungkook's mood.
"What's the plan? You disturbed my game night" he ruffled Jungkook's hair.
"Uhh, we can play here. I'm just bored and need someone" Jungkook showed him the play station.
"Good, do you have snacks?"
It's been a good thirty minutes and Jungkook is frustrated beyond measure.
They are playing gang beasts and Jungkook kept loosing. Both of them are really competitive and Taehyung likes to always push him past the tipping point. And Jungkook doesn't like not winning. He played every game with high concentration and a passion to win. Eventually mocking and banter ensued rubbing Jungkook off the wrong way.
"One more, this is the last one!" Jungkook started again. Taehyung seemed laid back , laughing and enjoying, but he is a beast of a gamer. Jungkook screamed standing up when Taehyung's character pulled Jungkook's by the head and threw him off the ramp.
He looked at Taehyung who is in fits of giggles. Anger and helplessness bubbled in Jungkook.
"Na na na na na~ looserrr" Taehyung made faces at him.
Jungkook didn't know why but the tears came to him like a dam broke. His lips quivered looking at Taehyung. Does he really have to hurt him like this?
Taehyung stopped his laughter when Jungkook started crying like a child.
"Jungkookie..what happenned?" he looked at him flabbergasted.
"I'm tired and...i-it hurts" Jungkook gulped the lump in his throat. Fresh tears pooling in his eyes.
Taehyung came forward to brush his cheeks.
"K-Kookie...it's just a game.." he started, but Jungkook already has enough. He couldn't take anymore. He hugged Taehyung with his head on Taehyung's chest.
"T-Taehyungie...I-I...need c-care.." he sniffled into his shirt. Taehyung hugged him back gently.
"My baby, are you okay?" Taehyung rubbed his back.
Jungkook shook his head no. He just got fucked really bad by an unknown guy that he passed out in the middle of it.
"Oh noo, my baby" Taehyung brushed his fingers through Jungkook's hair.
"Taehyungie will take care of you..okay?" he asked in ultra gentle deep voice.
Jungkook nodded in pout. More tears left his eyes. Taehyung got up and nudged Jungkook up. He guided Jungkook to the bed and made him lay down. He brushed his cheek gently.
"Just lay down and relax"
"I-I just slept with a guy at the club and he just-"
"Shhh" Taehyung shut him up. He pet him sweetly under his chin.
"You don't have to explain. You don't even need to talk...just feel comfortable..is it okay if I touch you baby bun?"
Noones ever asked him such things in such a gentle voice before. No wonder he fell for him hard on the butt.
Jungkook nodded with tears running down his cheek.
"My sweet baby" Taehyung kissed him on the forehead. He did it so slowly that Jungkook melted in feels where he lay. Taehyung's hands rubbed his shoulders relieving the tension in them.
"It's okay. Taehyungie is here. He will take good care of you" Taehyung kissed him on the shoulder.
"My bun worked so hard today. He tired himself too much. Oh no poor baby.."
Jungkook nodded curling up beside Taehyung's thigh. He placed his hand on Taehyung's knee hugging it.
"Omo.." Taehyung lay kisses on his back on the sweatshirt. He only selected places that are not awkward to kiss. His hands rubbed his waist soothingly.
"Calm down lil bun, everything's alright. What do you want Taehyung to do to make it better?" he patted his bum.
"C-cuddle..an.."
"and?"
"h-hold my h-hand" Jungkook didn't know if he is pushing it too much. Who would want leftovers. It's not like Taehyung is the one who fucked him. He is not obliged to care for him.
"and?"
Jungkook's tears dropped in little streaks all over his face.
"Jungkook, I asked you a question. Answer me truthfully" his grip in Jungkook's hair hardened. Jungkook whined in a whimper. That felt so good. That deep voice demanding answers. And his tight but not painful grip on his hair made him shiver in pleasure.
"A-and kisses..lots of them" he cried into Taehyung's leg.
Taehyung loosened his grip brushing his hair gently again.
"Sure bunny, you will have all of them but is Taehyungie doing this okay?"
"Taehyungie is more than okay" he sniffled lightly.
Taehyung got up and switched off the light.
He got in beside Jungkook and gave his left hand to Jungkook's to hold tightly. He spooned him from behind and hugged him tightly. And then he started giving kisses. On his face, on his neck, on his ear and eventually his lips. They are long sweet kisses. He whispered good things to him.
"I'm always here bunny"
"I will always lookafter you"
"It's breaking my heart to see you cry"
"Sweet boy"
"Cutiepie"
"Lil pumpkin"
And lots of sweet names and sweet things. Jungkook felt good. He revelled in the sweet romantic things. Taehyung is such a mood sometimes that he can't help but smile unknowingly. So he slept like a baby with a faint smile on his face.
Jungkook woke up groggily looking around.
Taehyung helped him to sleep last night.
Oh no, Taehyung slept with him last night. He can't believe he made Taehyung do all that romantic shit. It would have been thousand times better if they just got drunk and had sex unknowingly.
He heard humming and smelled freshly baked bread. He realized Taehyung is still in his apartment. Jungkook felt nervous. His whole body shaking in fear. He  got up stumbling over the desk, and throwing the alarm off it's stand.
"Are you up? I made coffee and breakfast" Taehyung shouted from the kitchen.
Jungkook composed himself with deep breaths. It's just going to be normal.
"Yes" he yelled putting the alarm back.
"Please freshen up and come to the dining!"
"Okay"
"We have a lot to catch up on sweety~"
Jungkook's whole world glitched between his dream and reality.