Insomnia

Jungkook felt awkward knocking on the door. It is V hyung's room. He has always felt free and comfortable with V hyung in the past. But that's not the case anymore. Not for atleast the last two years. V hyung used to spend a lot of time with Jungkook before but now he has lots of close friends. And his family also moved to seoul to help him out and support him. Hyung has been through a lot. He completely changed.
Taehyung opened the door leisurely.
Jungkook bowed respectfully.
"Ohh it's you..."
He bowed down again in apology.
"Y-Yes.." he looked elsewhere. He is scared of looking in V hyung's eyes.
"I thought it would be Jiminie.."
Jungkook pulled his bucket hat down covering his eyes.
"I-I...I thought...uhmm..I can go back...tell the manger nim...and let Jimin hyung know" he stuttered in nervousness.
V hyung now shows his dismissal openly to him. It crushed him everytime.
"No that's not required..you're already here,come in"
"I didn't know..they said..they said anyone.."
"Jungkook, it's okay come in" he waved his hand.
Jungkook got in and Taehyung closed the door behind him.
He put the bag to the side and opened it kneeling down infront of it.
"I-I need to clean up. I-I smell bad. I am coming from the gym"
Taehyung ruffled his hair and patted him. It confused him. V hyung is trying to avoid him but he still does these things that are so full of warmth. Jungkook left to bathroom and showered. He dried his hair quickly and put on a black t shirt and shorts.
He saw V hyung sitting down staring into the scenery of a painting.
"Hyung, let's sleep?"
Taehyung didn't bother answering him. He didn't even look at him.
Jungkook fidgeted on his feet. He took a deep breath and got in the bed.
He pulled the sheets to his chest.
"Hyung?"
Taehyung looked at him sharply with an annoyed expression.
"I-I..I'm sorry"
Jungkook has never seen him this distant. That look said he didn't want him here. Jungkook didn't want to discomfort him with his presence. He should let him have his personal space, that's what the hyungs told him. He remembered being surprised at what he heard. He never understood it..how to lead a personal life away from all of this. BTS is all he has known.
Taehyung got up and joined Jungkook in bed.
"Come closer Jungkook"
"Hyung" Jungkook obeyed.
"More"
Jungkook moved even close his shoulder touching Taehyung's chest.
"L-Like this hyung?"
Taehyung got on his elbows. He adjusted Jungkook's hands to the side.
"Keep them here"
He then put his head on Jungkook's shoulder smelling the nook in his neck.
He put his arm on top of him like he would to a pillow.
Jungkook squirmed.
"If you move, hyung will get disturbed"
Jungkook froze taking only little breaths.
Taehyung caught his ear and poked it lightly.
He chuckled in his deep voice.
"I'm just teasing...relax Gukah"
Jungkook let out a breath he is holding. He smiled relaxing his body.
"Sleep baby"
"No..hyung has to go to sleep first. That's why.."
"Jungkook!" Taehyung slightly raised his voice and he whimpered with a whine. He would only do this infront of V hyung. Being vulnerable. It felt like he is not himself, a completely different person with V hyung. He despises being weak but with V hyung, he loves showing how weak he is. He trusted only him with it.
"Yes hyung"
"Which hyung?"
"V hyung..y-yes v hyung"
"Close your eyes" he ordered.
"B-But v hyung said he wouldn't use this voice with me.."
Taehyung let out a small laugh and the deep rumble of it gave Jungkook chills.
"Times have changed since then Gukie. Instead I'll spoil you..with game coupons, how about that?" he played with Jungkook's ear softly. Jungkook didn't want the stupid game coupons, he wanted V hyung to be close and playful with him again.
"Now..." he put his palm on Jungkook's forehead bringing it down on top of his eyes.
Jungkook closed his eyes.
"Sleep bunny boy"
Jungkook closed his eyes and took lazy breaths. He felt tired from the workout. They have to perform tomorrow. He remembered all the steps...one by one.....

Jungkook woke up in middle of night like he remembered something. Taehyung is again staring at the painting. He is here to help hyung sleep. Instead he fell asleep. He slowly touched V hyung.
"Hyung..didn't you sleep? We-we have to film tomorrow" he spoke slowly.
V smiled looking at him.
"Is it a run ep? I love them" he spoke thinking about it.
"Hyung, it's a performance..you need your beauty sleep..you have to sleep..please" Jungkook pulled him closer putting his hand around.
"Woah, if Jungkookie says so.." he smiled.
"I'll make sure you have enough sleep. I'll keep watch"
"You're so big huh jungkookie? You're gonna take care of me?"
"Hyung..." Jungkook blushed tightening his lips.
V chuckled smiling.
"Thank you for coming to help me Jungkookah, but I-"
"No!! I'm not hearing any of that" Jungkook closed his ears. V hyung babied him a lot. He used to bring him meals and made sure he ate them when they were trainees. He used to check up on him and play everyday. He put up with all of his tantrums unlike others.
Taehyung chuckled again closing his eyes.
"Alright, don't be mad. I'll try.."
Jungkook stayed awake keeping watch all night. Taehyung took an hour before he finally slept. And he slept soundly.
Jungkook dozed off sitting when V hyung shook him up in morning.
"I slept as you wished" he said getting ready for their schedule.
Jungkook slept on their way to the location in the car.
"I'll make sure you have a good sleep my V hyungie" he uttered in sleep.