Too Scared To Love Again... (Aomine Daiki)

"Oi, (nickname)-chan, you have to look for your other half or else you'll forever be alone." Your best friend, Momoi Satsuki, scolded you....again.

You see, she's been like this for about two years since that cheating stuff. She tells you the same stuff every time.

You sighed and said, "Satsuki-chan, I'm too afraid to love again. It hurts too much..." Momoi puffed out her cheeks and said "What about Dai-chan? I think he likes you."

Your eyes widened at this and stared at Momoi with a shocked face. "D-Daiki? That perv? What about him?" You looked away blushing. Truth is, you secretly like him.

"I know that he can be a pervert at times, but he's a real gentleman. At least give him a chance." Momoi said with a pout on her lips.

You sighed again and said "I don't know if I can love someone again, Satsuki-chan. Not after what happened."

"(Nickname)-chan, not all guys are the same, Dai-chan is a pervert but he loves a girl to no extent." Momoi tried to reason out to you.

You smiled and said "Then I'm sure that the girl that Daiki loves is very lucky." 'If only you know, (nickname)-chan.' Momoi thought.

Momoi pouted as she heard the bell ring "See ya, (nickname)-chan. I don't wanna be late again." You smiled and said "See ya, Satsuki-chan."

Time Skip...(after school)

You were about to step out of school, until you heard your name. "(Name) wait, I'll walk you home." You turned around and saw Daiki running towards you. You smiled and nodded.

"Aomine, Imayoshi-senpai, wanna see you at the gym, it's urgent." Aomine's classmate told him. Aomine looked at you with an apological look.

"Don't worry Daiki. I can go home by myself." With that you walked out of the gates with Daiki staring at your disappearing figure.

You entered maji burger and ordered a vanila milk shake and a burger. You took a sit and looked out the window. You were about to bite on the burger until you saw a guy approach Momoi across the street.

You quickly kept your burger in your bag and held on your vanila milk shake. You went out of Maji Burger and crossed the street, approaching momoi and the guy.

Your eyes widened as you recognized the guy. "You!" You scowled at the guy and hid momoi behind you."(nickname)-chan!" Momoi exclaimed in shock. "What the hell are you doing here, (ex's name/the name of a guy you hate so much)?!"

He smirked and said " Aah, cupcake, I was asking Momoi-chan here of your whereabouts." You grined your teeth and said "Don't you f*cking dare call me cupcake, you filthy bastard!"

You took momoi's hand and walked the other way away from the guy. He pulled you back by your elbow and said "(Name), I want you back, it was a mistake to leave you."

You clenched you fists and said "I would be damned if I want you back you bastard!" You shook him off and walked away pulling momoi with you.

He pulled you back by your hair and said "I tried reasoning out with you to get you back, you b**ch!" Momoi gasped and said your name in shock.

You held your milk shake and slammed it on his head. "Let go of me!" He snarled and pulled back a fist to punch you.

You shut your eyes waiting for the impact, but it never came. "Let go." You heard someone order as you opened your eyes out of curiosity.

You saw Aomine hold back the guy's arm. The guy let you go and delivered a punch at Aomine. Aomine caught it and twisted it back.

He glared at the guy and pushed him away. "Now screw you piece of sh*t." The guy ran away out of fear while shouting "I'll get you back eventually, (name)! Just you wait!"

You fell tp your knees shaking out of fear. "(Nickname)-chan!" Momoi ran to you. "It was a great idea to call Dai-chan the first time I got a glimpse of that guy." She said out of relief.

Aomine sighed and said "Who the hell is that guy anyway?" "It's (nickname)-chan's ex boyfriend, he cheated on her and came again, wanting her back." Momoi answered.

"Tch, what a bastard. Come on I'll walk both of you home." Said Aomine. You stood up getting over it. "I never knew Aomine is a perverted gentleman." You said with a smirk. You heard Momoi giggle and saw Aomine twitch. "I'm not perverted baka-(name)!" He said with a pout on his face.

All three of you walked beside eachother. Laughing and talking as if nothing happened. This made you wonder. 'Maybe I can fall in love again. Maybe Aomine can take me away from my shell.' You thought and smiled as you looked at Aomine with careness in your eyes.

_______________________________________

A/N: Is it too long, minna? How was it? I'd like to hear your thoughts about this. Remember to leave a request minna ^_^ and please leave a scenario.

Aomine: Nice job shrimp *pats her head*

Me: I'll kill you in your next one shot, Ahomine ヽ(`⌒')ノ

Aomine: Oi, don't kill me baka -3-

Me: hmph! *crosses her arms over her chest* I don't own kuroko no basuke, minna -3-

Aomine: Oi, dark!

~angel of darkness 540