Stalked (Shougo Haizaki)

You walked out of your house, ready for work. You work in a candy shop a few blocks away. You turned around when you felt eyes on your back. "Weird." You muttered as you quickly walked to the candy shop.

A few hours of your work, you saw a man in a business suit enter. He stared at you before buying what he needs. You felt him staring at you the whole time as you open the cash register. He walked out, not before smirking at you.

Finally, your shift ended, you were walking back home when you felt eyes on your back again. You looked at the corner of your eyes and saw the same man from before. You took a sharp right turn and the man did the same. 'He's following me.' You thought as quickly entered a convenience store. You bent down behind one of the shelves.

You fished out your phone from your pocket and dialed Riko's number. 'Please pick up Riko-chan. Please.' You pleaded as you started tearing up. You dialed your friends' numbers but not one of them picked up.

Thirty minutes has passed and the man is still there. You sat in a corner and silently cried out of fear. Suddenly, you felt a hand on your head. You looked up and you saw the guy you hate the most. "H-haizaki." You said, quickly wiping your tears away, not wanting him to see you cry. He scoffed and said "Stop crying. It's annoying."

"I wasn't crying." You said turning away to hide your face. You peeked on the window and ducked down quickly again. This made Haizaki look out the window and saw a guy in a business suit. Haizaki's eyes widened a little and looked at your shaking form. "Who's the guy in a business suit?" He asked.

"H-he was following me all day." You said. "(Name), you idiot. That's called stalking not following. Well, I'll leave you be." Haizaki said twitching as he started walking out the door. "H-haizaki!" You shouted as you gripped the sleeve of his jacket, shutting your eyes tightly as you let your tears falling. "Help me." You whispered, still shaking. He scoffed and took a hold of your wrist.

"I'm taking you with me." Haizaki said as he pulled you out of the store. "H-haizaki! W-wait! Th-the guy!" You said trying to pull back with tears in your eyes. He looked at you seriously, still gripping your wrist. "Do you trust me, (name)?" He asked monotonously.

Your eyes widened at the question. 'You're a womanizer. You're a jerk who's a big bully. And you're a bastard and yet...' You thought, shutting your eyes tightly. "I trust you, Haizaki." You whispered. He gave you a care-filled smile and walked out of the store with his arm wrapped around your shoulder.

The stalker looked at both of you with wide eyes. Haizaki gave the man a death glare and mouthed 'leave her be' as both of you walked towards his apartment for you to stay in for the night.

__________________________________

A/n: I didn't know Haizaki cares for our readers~ :3 well nevermind that :3 I don't own Kuroko no basuke minna :3