It's a Promise (Kagami Taiga)

"Taicchi~ when did you say you were coming again?" Aomine's sister whined at Kagami as they made their way through the airport. Kagami sweat dropped at the nickname. 'She's ahomine's sister yet she sounds like kise.' Kagami thought.

You see, Kagami is going back to America because of his family's problems.

"(Name), I told you it'll take 5 years, didn't I? I'll return exactly on the day of your birthday. " Kagami said with a grin. (Name) pouted at this and said "You did Taicchi~ But it'll take 5 more years~"

Kagami grinned at (name) "Let's play basketball again when I get back, (name)." He said as he ruffled her hair.

(Name) grinned and said "I'll beat you for sure bakagami!" Aomine hit (name) over the head and said "Quiet it down, baka imouto!"

(Name)'s vein popped at this and said "Bakaniki! I am be-" (name) got cut off as they heard Kagami's name being called.

Kagami smiled sadly "I guess it's time, Aomine, (name). Sayonara." He said as he turned away. "Wait! Taicchi! It's a promise that I'll get stronger you when you get back!" (Name) said, tears threatning to fall.

Kagami turned to look at her and grinned. "Hai! Gambatte, (name)! Remember our promise! You too Ahomine! It's a promise!" He said as he walked away waving at them without looking back.

Aomine grinned at this. "A promise it is Bakagami." He whispered. He turned to look at (name) and saw a sad smile. He pat (name)'s head out of the blue saying "Let's go home baka imouto."

She grinned at her brother. "Hai! Bakaniki!"

Ten Years Later...

"Bakaniki! That was a foul!" (Name) said. "Haa? I still won baka imouto." Aomine said as he picked up their things ready to go home. "Hurry up baka imouto! I still have to-" Aomine got cut off when he heard a familiar voice.

"Happy birthday, (name)." (Name) stopped what she was doing and turned to the voice. "T-taicchi?" "Yo." Kagami said as he grinned at them.

Kagami received a hit over the head and a kick on the knee from Aomine and (name).

"What did I do?" Kagami said glaring at Aomine and (name). "You were 5 years late!" They both said at the same time.

"I didn't know I'd be late, I swear!" Kagami said, holding his hands up in defense.

(Name) teared up and hugged Kagami tightly. "I missed you Bakagami!" She said burrying her face in his chest.

This shocked Kagami but hugged her back anyways. "Gomen (name). Now let's do the promise that I made." He said with a grin on his face.

(Name)'s face lit up at this and nodded. The sound of the bouncing ball was heard. A few minutes later a whine was heard.

"I almost had it!" (Name) exclaimed. "You got stronger, (name)." Kagami said with a smile on his face. "I wasn't able to fulfill my promise, Taicchi. Gomen." (Name) said tearing up a little.

"Ittai!" (Name) said as she held her forehead. Kagami just flicked her on the forehead with a grin on his face.

"The promise was you'd become stronger, you fulfilled that. I knew you couldn't beat me in basketball, baka (name)." He said as he poked out his tongue.

(Name) pouted at this but soon grinned. "You owe me a dinner for being late, Bakagami!" She said.

"Oi bakagami! Our promise!" Aomine said. "Ehh?? I'll beat you for sure this time Ahomine." Said Kagami with a grin on his face.

(Name) blinked at this and asked what the promise was. Both Kagami and Aomine grinned. "I'll eat more burgers than him!" They exclaimed at the same time.

The night went normal for the three in Maji burger. Until...

Kagami pulled out a crimson box and kneeled on one knee. "Aomine (name), I know I've been gone for ten years. But in those ten years, I never missed a day of thinking about you. Now that I'm back, please be mine from this day forward to the end of time. Will you marry me, Aomine (name)?"

(Name) cried and hugged Kagami tightly. "Of course I'll be yours Taicchi!"  Kagami kissed (name) out of happiness and put the ring on her ring finger.

4 years later.... (Second P.O.V.)

Your baby boy ran towards you and your husband, holding  a picture. "Kaa-san, tou-san? Who ish tis kuy? He wooks wike a twee twunk." (Kid's name) asked with a puzzled look on his face.

Kagami laughed at this and said "It's your Uncle Daiki, (boy's name)." You also laughed at this, considering that your child called your brother a tree trunk.

Both of you tucked your kid in bed and bid him goodnight.

The End...

_______________________________________

A/N: I know it's a bit lengthy minna, I'm so sorry about that and about the crappy ending too. -3- I tried my best.

Anyways, this is dedicated to a friend of mine. :3 Happy Birthday TheCopycatsOtherSelf, stay the way you are, because you're perfect the way you are.