Tony Thanks Peter

The day after one's funeral Tony Stark returned from his trip. Peter was working at the start Tower. Tony looked for Peter Parker and found him cleaning up one of the storage rooms. "Hey Parker I heard about what happened, and I just want to say I'm sorry." "Thank you Mr Stark" Tony invites Peter into his office so he can have a word with him.

Once in the office Tony says to Peter"I know you're Spider-Man, don't even try to act like you're not." "How did you know? "Peter replied" "How could I not know I'm a billionaire "Tony says" "We have cameras everywhere. We've caught you like 10 different times getting into your suit and swinging away." "I uh um...ok you got me, just please do not tell my Aunt May she would freak." "I wont" Tony" says.

(Tony POV) "I have a something for you Parker. You stopped Norman Osborn, he could hurt a lot more people. Not only am I giving you a gift but I'm giving you an opportunity. I'm putting together a team how would you like to be a part of it.

"What kind of team. "Peter says"
"A team of people like you and me. The Avengers. Tony says with enthusiasm" "I would love to." Peter says"

Tony thanks Peter for his hard work throughout his one year of being Spider-Man. Tony hands Peter a box and tells him to open it when he gets home.